Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gerald Washington Appoints Malik Scott As New Trainer, No Longer Tied With PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training with Scott is a great move they can perfect their twerk moves with deontay

Comment

This man is about 40 old and he has like 5 KO losses in his last 7 fights.

he doesn`t need a new trainer, he needs a new job or a new financial adviser if he has some money to invest.
      Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 02-17-2023, 01:09 PM.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

“I don’t have any contractual obligations right now. I’m looking for a fight – anybody, anywhere,” said Washington. “I have to get back into the mix. I have to make some moves. I want to finish off with some big fights, get some good wins for myself and see where that takes me.”

Translation, "Oh shit, I'm a 40 year old mediocre boxer and my bank account 'ain't looking too spiffy! I got to do something before it's too late!" Bad news Gerald, it is too late.

Comment

This guy won't run out of fights if he signs with UK promoters. There's plenty of undercards there to fill up. The heavyweight here in the US is dry. There's nothing here. Call out Parker, Chisora, Whyte, Fury's cousin, etc. Follow the money, sign with UK promoters.

Comment

I see Gerald winning a title with Malik at the helm! This is a match made in heaven!
            Last edited by Ganondorf; 02-17-2023, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Gerald must be in the cash out phase of his career, cutting down costs etc

Comment

Nothing wrong with a guy 'cashing out', it makes sense. Frazer Clarke has been asking to be fast-tracked so Gerald would fit that bill nicely.

Comment

40 year old can wants "one last run". This would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

Comment

Malik "Retribution is upon us" Scott

Comment

Lyin ***a, he didn't go back to PBC because they were going to feed his a$$ to Frank Sanchez and he didn't want those problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X