Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gerald Washington Appoints Malik Scott As New Trainer, No Longer Tied With PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gerald Washington Appoints Malik Scott As New Trainer, No Longer Tied With PBC

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif. - At the age of 40, Gerald Washington is looking to resurrect his career for one last run. The 11-year veteran heavyweight contender has appointed Deontay Wilder coach Malik Scott as his new head trainer. Washington was last trained by Hall of Fame fighter and coach Buddy McGirt for his most recent bout against Ali Demirezen in January 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should go to BKFC.

Comment

Lookin' to be KO'd by Whyte and Parker before he retires I see.

Comment

Trainer Malik Scott out there finding fresh talent. Nash out

Comment

Wilder leaving PBC too. Wilder just confirmed he’s a free agent too and open to offers from promoters.

Comment

Wilder about to Earn With Hearn

Comment

He's a 40 year old punchng bag, he doesn't need a new trainer but some investment advise.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                He's a 40 year old punchng bag, he doesn't need a new trainer but some investment advise.
                This is funny...but very true!

Comment

He and Dillan Whyte have the same retirement plan, "Beat the Brakes off me for Bread." They are both looking for big names that they are willing to make look extremely dangerous and skilled for the right paycheck. I just hope they fill their accounts before they're reduced to reading children books and eating peeled orange slices.
                  willieb24 willieb24 likes this.

Comment

I thought Washington had a really good run, considering how late he came into boxing. However, he’s been stopped in 5 of his last 7 fights. For his own good he needs to just stop.

Comment

Working...
                    X