Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Canelo Not Willing to Budge From September Date To Allow Beterbiev-Bivol; Wants Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus boxers are allowed to have a off day give Canelo who is a ATG some respect for a rematch its sport **** happens.

Christ you have Manny who lost to a bloody school teacher Canelo would never lose to a c class fighter like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by buge View Post

wrong, Bivol HAD a contractual obligation, but Canelo ended up declining it

That's why they both had different fights since their match-up.

Hearn is just saying money talks, and Canelo will tell Bivol to take it or leave it and he's assuming Bivol will take it
      At no point did we actually see or hear Canelo say he declined it... no one says it HAS TO be immediately after. Canelo can write anything he wants into the contract and as Bivol said... it was too big of an opportunity to pass up and "agreed on everything."

Comment

• Let me be clear f*** Canelo he got completely shut out in the first fight. Bivols ring IQ is miles above that crybaby. Bivol is going for history and the crybabies whining because of a bruised ego. I have lost respect for that piece of crap. An all time Great my ass. he only wants a second fight because he has the judges in his pocket. This time Bivol would knock him on his ass And thank God at 168 he will take all the belts and this little diva can go back to Mexico, whining like a baby he is. I don’t understand fan boys. They clearly don’t understand boxing. Crybaby did not just have an off night. He got his ass beat soundly. I don’t understand fanboys. Crybaby did not just have an off night. He got his ass beat soundly. Worse than what Mayweather did to him. The little fan boys need to cut the crap and realize talent for what it is.
        Last edited by yoshik; 02-03-2023, 09:52 PM.
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

• Considering they've both had fights since, the contract can't be that egregious that Bivol has to drop everything to fight him. Pretty sure the issue is Eddie wanting to milk as many "big fights" as he can. He's not been a good promoter for Bivol, that's for sure.

Comment

• Canelo should wait until Bivol retires to make the fight for his revenge. Like he did with FMJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post
              Floyd was so much more skilled that he ran and held during the rematches and had the referees protect him. Hee hah. Thats you u donkey. U think ur an insider but ur a dum groupie
              Spelling is so difficult that you have to type like you're still on aol instant messenger. Bless your heart.

Comment

• Well, Canelo isn't really in the driver seat there.

If I'm Bivol, I shrug my shoulders and do me. If I want Beterbiev unification, I'm doing that first. Canelo can go do one.

He's not in position to make demands of a guy who beat him.
                _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

• Again... let it be @168 ... please ... I don't think Ginger would recover from another 10-2 loss @ his favored weight class ... I want it to happen ... Dearly ...
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Well, Canelo isn't really in the driver seat there.

If I'm Bivol, I shrug my shoulders and do me. If I want Beterbiev unification, I'm doing that first. Canelo can go do one.

He's not in position to make demands of a guy who beat him.
                    You think Bivol is going to turn down 15m+?

Comment

• I think Bivol will KO Clenelo in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X