Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Andy Ruiz Doesn't Have Enough To Beat Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Andy Ruiz Doesn't Have Enough To Beat Me!

Deontay Wilder's confidence is reigning supreme once again. The former WBC heavyweight champion got back into the win column in October when he crushed former sparring partner Robert Helenius in one round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's good to see Wilder is finally a humble man
    paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Ruiz will do well for about 3 to 4 rounds, then......."Damn, what happened?", as the emergency response team loads him into the ambulance.

Comment

Another wild Wilder rant , someone must of told him he beat Fury three times........Outside of Tyson I would have Wilder to KO the lot of them.
        Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Wilder/Ruiz is a great matchup but not PPV.

Comment

I think these 2 are stalling & would rather wait, do a Pulev & box absolutely no threat until they get they're belt or cash cow shot.
            The wbc need to say next & arrange the next fight for mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
              Ruiz will do well for about 3 to 4 rounds, then......."Damn, what happened?", as the emergency response team loads him into the ambulance.
              That's what I'm thinking too but if wilder has that much confidence why don't he take it then . Andy's been saying he's willing .
              15round 15round MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Another wild Wilder rant , someone must of told him he beat Fury three times........Outside of Tyson I would have Wilder to KO the lot of them.
                If Fury can survive Wilders atomic blast, maybe Joyce can too. Joe is more famous for the shots he walks through than anybody I ever heard of. Wilder will be in a world of hurt, if that right hand doesn't produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

If Fury can survive Wilders atomic blast, maybe Joyce can too. Joe is more famous for the shots he walks through than anybody I ever heard of. Wilder will be in a world of hurt, if that right hand doesn't produce.
                  I agree , IF the right hand doesn't produce. For me though , Joe is far too easy to hit but has only blinked so far. Don't forget Joe was KO'd a couple of times in the Amateurs so it can be done. ...BUT again if IT doesn't produce then it's what nightmares are made of , hitting someone with all you've got and they just keep walking you down. No wonder he's so avoided and hardly mentioned.
                  luvgun luvgun likes this.

Comment

If Ruiz is going to fight Wilder he needs to take this sh.t serious or not allow himself to be used.

Comment

Working...
                    X