Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Hector Luis Garcia PPV Buy Rate To Come In Between 200K & 225K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick Glaser number fights some people number better so they will just ignore this and go with Rick Glaser number

Boxing have a lot of "SLOW" fans and I do mean "SLOW"

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post
      Fake news. Showtime wants to pretend everything is good on the sales and tv views. Boxingscene just follows their demands like sheep.
      Man quit all that foolishness. Who should we believe, Showtime, who has been successful in the boxing business for decades, or some random dude on the internet with an ax to grind. You sound dummer than your name!! FOH.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        People will believe whatever they want. No matter the source. They will just go with the answer they want to be right.
        True...But this article has no source. Not even a specific writer to stand by this bull**** post. All it is , is damage control for Glaser exposing the numbers.
        Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fist_ti_cuffs View Post

Man quit all that foolishness. Who should we believe, Showtime, who has been successful in the boxing business for decades, or some random dude on the internet with an ax to grind. You sound dummer than your name!! FOH.
          Nah....YOU'RE the dummy. They didn't even put out an official announcement. They know that by law they are legally liable if the lie about those stats. This doesn't even have a reporter who will put their name on it.....fohwtbs.
          Fact Fact Queen_Leia Queen_Leia like this.

Comment

So a soldout venue that made $5million at the gate, can't sell 200,000 PPV's? So ya'll really think that more people spent money traveling, getting hotel rooms, rental cars for the weekend to watch this fight than the people who actually bought it for $80 to watch it at home? Ya'll have time to delete ya'll comments.

Comment

Haymon promised me free fights when he first came on the scene. I'm holding him to it. I don't know whether Tank got those buys or not.....but I don't know anybody that paid for it. I know a bunch of people that watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5

Did you buy the PPV if not then chill out. I think the guy who tweeted that Tank did 61k buys is smoking crack
                I seem to have a problem comprehending what your point is ?
                Is it my comment about Tyson ?
                Is it my problem believing the 200000+ buys ?
                Or you don’t agree that Cruz is better known than Garcia ?

Comment

What is up with this BS according to sources. Rick Glaser named his source as an entertainment lawyer. Dan Rafael's sources are scared to go public? come on

Comment

Even IF true. 200K is AWFUL. If Canelo, Floyd, Oscar, Tyson did that it would have been seen as a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh View Post
                      Even IF true. 200K is AWFUL. If Canelo, Floyd, Oscar, Tyson did that it would have been seen as a disaster.
                      It's 2023, Floyd Era is over. Only Spence, Canelo, and Wilder do better numbers. 200k is better than most ever do these days

Comment

Working...
                      X