Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Hector Luis Garcia PPV Buy Rate To Come In Between 200K & 225K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Glaser looks like a dead man. Jeez he's ugly as fuq!
    He’s been proven to have false numbers.

Once his numbers started coming out for fighters that those fans (who used Glaser religiously) liked, all hell broke loose. But it seemed like he’s back as a reliable source.

I don’t think people realize that it takes time to tally up all the numbers. So a number like 60k could be accurate, just not complete. He may have gotten those numbers a day or two after the fight, which would be incomplete.

Comment

Once again Rick Glaser has been proven to be right.

Rick Glaser said Wilder vs Helenius did 75,000 PPV buys.

Dan Rafael came out and said Wilder vs Helenius did 77,000 PPV buys.

If you find that hard to believe, and can't take it, you better visit your local doctor lol.

It's called damage control or lol colossal failure. for the Tank vs Garcia 61,000 PPV buys.

Uncle SneakyTouch Uncle SneakyTouch likes this.

Comment

BLK still hasn't released the PPV sales numbers for Crawford vs Ananesyan and that fight took place on Dec 10th!

Comment

I've been calling bs on PBC's fake PPV numbers for years. I'm just glad others are finally waking up to it. It was always clear they were fixing the numbers.

Comment

I'm loving the dumb fvkcs defending the source less article lmao
            patron patron likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fist_ti_cuffs View Post
              A black man winning inside and outside the ring sure does bring out the racist trolls. Next, I guess they’ll tell us that Loma is the real ppv star.
              How is having an upcoming trial about beating a women winning g outside the ring? Lmfao idiot
              vaborikua2014 vaborikua2014 likes this.

Comment

Article written by Boxingscene Staff? No one brave enough to put their name on this BS?

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
                  More proof Rick Glaser is right.
                  Fmy2EElWAAIhJY_.jpg
                  This does make the 200k look su****ious. You're telling me more people paid than watched the free replay? Sounds questionable.

Comment

Stephen Espinoza just said the fight did below 200. And this was Tank’s second biggest PPV behind Rolly. Basically. Tank is as big a PPV star as Terence Crawford.

https://youtu.be/0SzdGo1YIvM?t=353

Now if we could squeeze Showtime for Spence’s real range.

Comment

Not only did he say it didn't reach 200K but he inadvertently admitted it only did 61K cable buys....

Comment

Working...
                      X