Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza on Restarting Spence vs. Crawford Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza on Restarting Spence vs. Crawford Talks

If Errol Spence Jr. and Terence Crawford expect to fight each other anytime soon, their negotiations will have to be conducted differently--much differently--than the first time around, according to a highly partisan participant.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Failed to make the fight.Not gonna be any easier now with Crawford gaining the experience he has from his last fight.
    Last edited by Goatintheboat; 01-19-2023, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Past it's sell by date now.
      Buds a free agent & they still couldn't make it happen, i don't blame anyone, i blame everyone involved.
      I don't think it happens now. Shame.
      real raw real raw Zaroku Zaroku like this.

Comment

I don’t wanna point no fingers BUT IT WAS TERENCE FAULT DOE- Espinoza.

Lol they probably won’t ever fight. Or maybe it will be a Floyd vs Number 48 affair where it ‘marinated” past its “sell by” date?

It really sucks. I wish we as boxing fans could somehow see the best fight the best but that’s just not where we are at right now.

Comment

Don't know how they are going to negotiate with Crawford now. He got 10 million for an unknown and will require a king's ransom to fight Spence. He still think he is the A side regardless how miserable his fights have done.

This fight simply won't happen. If Crawford would had taken the Spence fight and won he would had a very lucrative possible match against Charlo.

Guys simply don't invest in themselves with a win that would put them in the stratosphere.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Meh. More finger-pointing while saying they ain't finger-pointing. Unless all these dudes involved get in a room and somebody lock the door from the outside until they hammer out a deal, this fight ain't gonna happen. Too much uncertainty with all that money on the table.

Comment

In other words...the fight ain't happening. If Haymon wants to keep his skeletons in his closet,why not just offer Crawford the same split but with a respectable gaurantee say around $7-$8mil ?!?

We all know this fight does atleast 400K buys without lifting a finger,a good promotional effort and it hits 550K0k-60K. Surely enough to satisfy everyone involved. Too much sense I guess....

Both Spence and Crawford can fight on into irrelevance for all I give a **** now. After he wrecks Stan,Ortiz Jr going to be running that division anyways.

Comment

I'd be surprised if Spence fights at 147 again. He clearly wasn't prepared to make that weight in November of last year.
                BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Espinoza has got to be the biggest snake in the grass that I have ever seen
                  Conor called him a weasel and he wasn’t wrong either

Comment

I quit paying for Showtime after I bought a firestick. Thanks Errol.
                    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X