Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza on Restarting Spence vs. Crawford Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
    In other words...the fight ain't happening. If Haymon wants to keep his skeletons in his closet,why not just offer Crawford the same split but with a respectable gaurantee say around $7-$8mil ?!?

We all know this fight does atleast 400K buys without lifting a finger,a good promotional effort and it hits 550K0k-60K. Surely enough to satisfy everyone involved. Too much sense I guess....

Both Spence and Crawford can fight on into irrelevance for all I give a **** now. After he wrecks Stan,Ortiz Jr going to be running that division anyways.
    Ortiz wrecks Stan, Lol, that's a good one, and he's going to run the division, lmfao, you should do stand up, hilarious.
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I'm over it! Spence vs. Ennis! MAN UP!
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Who else they gonna send out to defend Spence's duck?
        #CapSeason

Comment

Stephen Espinoza, the head of Showtime Sports, the cable network that would most likely stage Spence-Crawford. Haymon’s PBC has an exclusive output deal with Showtime, which makes Espinoza a natural ally of Spence....as long as there is a 'money making relationship'.

That is a fact.

And the next fact is that, 'the big phishing fraud, that is Errol 'the tooth' Spence', really believes that he is running things.

Errol 'the tooth' Spence, obviously, thinks that he is a Floyd Mayweather clone, who is an elite boxer, and boxing promoter businessman who answers to no one.
          (But Al Haymon, and PBC)

Fact, he is not, and will never ever be that, because he can't even open his mouth to talk, he is a Tongue-tie​d mumble-ler,
          who has never had an original thought, much lest articulated it.

Errol 'the tooth' Spence, would never out-fight Terence 'Bud' Crawford, because he cannot out-think or out-talk him, inside or outside of a boxing ring.
          (Has Spence ever gotten paid 10 mil, for fighting a cherry?)

Errol 'the tooth' Spence cannot...will not, come back down from 154 lb. to 147 lb., and if he does it will only be for the 'pay day', so....

TBC, should put 'the big phishing fraud, that is Errol 'the tooth' Spence Jr.' in the 'rear view mirror' and keep him there, and continue to build his legacy by fighting and beating 2-3 more 'unbeaten, undefeated up and coming hot-shots, because at this point, he don't need em.

Fact.

"It's not personal Sonny, it's business"

ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

Terence Duckford had a $1 million dollar guaranteed and another $2.5 million if PPV sales rise for the Avanesyan fight. They didn't even break even.His entitled dumb ass gave away a possible $25 million purse to fight Errol the truth Spence jr. The reults are posted on sportsmanor.com

Comment

Espinoza literally just spits out BS every time he does an interview, trying to word things to sound smart but boxing heads know its just gibberish. Glad I never pay for showtime/pbc fights.

Comment

All the PBC/Showtime/Spence goose-stepping is pathetic and sad. Espinoza is nothing more than a Haymon sock puppet. I no longer give a damn about this fight. Bring me Monster vs. Fulton.

Comment

Maybe ratfink Espinoza can make it happen

Comment

spin the block part II lol
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Dumbest sht I ever heard!! When the hell did Thurman become a mandatory anyways? Plus, a 147 mandatory at 154..............................

Comment

Working...
                      X