Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Forced To Go Emergency Appendectomy Surgery, Vergil Ortiz Fight Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t believe a damn thing from these people

Comment

Fxck!!! Yet another postponed match-up to start the year. This is ridiculous! Are the boxing gods on fxcking vacation!?

Comment

What a coward. Last week I played two full sets of tennis while wearing off white shorts and a khaki top, which both were poorly fitting and caused a minor rash

Punk ass *****.

Comment

Off the top of my head Stanionis, Oscar Rivas, and Oscar Valdez all had to cancel their fights but I know there's at least 2 more fights that got cancelled.

Comment

Inactivity is the root cause of all these cancellations. It's like a glass with hot water breaking when put into cold water. Fighters with long layoff are suddenly thrusted into fights their bodies are not prepared for.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
              That's crazy because I could have sworn that Ortiz had his appendix removed not too long ago!!
              I think they remove it with keyhole surgery now but not sure - in old days it needed several months to recover.

Comment

damn this was the fight I was most looking forward to!!! Stanionis Ortiz was gonna be FOTY candidate
                kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

2023 continues to have these fights postponed or cancelled due to injuries/sickness. The trend started even before the year started.

Hopefully something positive comes out of this.

Comment

Well look at the bright side...it looks like April is going to be a great month for boxing!

Comment

Ortiz just can't catch a break.

Comment

Working...
                      X