Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Breaks Left Hand in Camp, Tim Tszyu Defense is Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post

and the self-proclaimed smartest among us, dan-b. looks around the sport and doesnt notice that hundreds of fighters that have not fought in months with NO explanation or future plan on what is going on with their careers. the owner of said company never shows his face in public, has never been interviewed in 20 years in boxing,never has taken one step to keep the public abreast of his fighters. not once. spence injured the same day crawford fights,coincidence, he shows up fat the next week telling people he was ready to fight. we must believe or its too contrarian i guess. charlo injured the very next week. obvious questions are too contrarian for dan-b
    What does Haymon's lack of interviews have to do with his fighters' alleged inactivity? Seems like a non-sequitur observation.

What would be the motivation to cancel a high profile fight a month before it's supposed to occur with a fake injury as the pretext?

Those are "obvious questions" to me, can you answer them cogently?

Comment

• I was commenting before about 2023 being a year that fights get postponed or cancelled because of injuries. Unfortunately that bad trend is happening. The first quarter of 2023 looked good a few months ago and now it has fallen apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Room View Post

I never said feel pain, I said heard & felt it break from within. I only said shattered to elaborate on the correct definition('s) of fracture. If you snapped 2 metacarples in half and didn't feel it, your brain has something wrong with it. The human brain is designed to know when it's been seriously harmed, yours =---> no idea. Have another, slosh.

Manky traveller acting like he doesn't know what ye' old Dutch Gold is.

Your lack of reading comprehension isn't on me, I said I didn't feel it till "after the fact" that's the imperative part of what I said hence why I mentioned adrenaline and such...

And that fact you think a little break in the hand constitute seriously injured is beyond belief tbh, a swollen, bruised and uncomfortable hand when forming a fist isn't really something I'd say constitutes "seriously" injured but different strokes for different folks I guess...

As for this insistence I'm a traveler, it's actually amusing for me the only time I've ever knowingly been near an alleged "travel" is Fury in Arndale...

And just because you indulge in some cheap white lightning-esque drink I take it doesn't mean I do, don't put your cheap little proclivities on to me.
        Last edited by Boro; 12-26-2022, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• I wanna see a hand in a cast. I'm calling BS until otherwise. I have a feeling he was either not prepared or wanting to enjoy the holidays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
            I wanna see a hand in a cast. I'm calling BS until otherwise. I have a feeling he was either not prepared or wanting to enjoy the holidays.
            hand in a cast means ****, X-ray​ in the studio!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boro View Post

Your lack of reading comprehension isn't on me, I said I didn't feel it till "after the fact" that's the imperative part of what I said hence why I mentioned adrenaline and such...

And that fact you think a little break in the hand constitute seriously injured is beyond belief tbh, a swollen, bruised and uncomfortable hand when forming a fist isn't really something I'd say constitutes "seriously" injured but different strokes for different folks I guess...

As for this insistence I'm a traveler, it's actually amusing for me the only time I've ever knowingly been near an alleged "travel" is Fury in Arndale...

And just because you indulge in some cheap white lightning-esque drink I take it doesn't mean I do, don't put your cheap little proclivities on to me.
              You're the one who's got reading comprehension issues. The fact you broke two metacarpals clean, broken a wrist and felt neither, you might have Congenital Insensitivity to Pain (CIP), you might want to look into that, it's a legitimate medical condition.

Yes, broken bones are serious injuries. They're not flesh-wounds by any means.

Everything I say, you say the opposite, I find that intriguing (actually not really, expected I guess).

Of course you know the flea-bottom pilsner I speak of, you loads of crushed cans outside your caravan. I rarely drink beer, when I do drink anything, it's usually a Macallan 18.

Comment

You're the one who's got reading comprehension issues. The fact you broke two metacarpals clean, broken a wrist and felt neither, you might have Congenital Insensitivity to Pain (CIP), you might want to look into that, it's a legitimate medical condition.

Yes, broken bones are serious injuries. They're not flesh-wounds by any means.

Everything I say, you say the opposite, I find that intriguing (actually not really, expected I guess).

Of course you know the flea-bottom pilsner I speak of, you loads of crushed cans outside your caravan. I rarely drink beer, when I do drink anything, it's usually a Macallan 18.
                I didn't say I didn't feel them, I didn't feel it at the time of the aforementioned injury like I said you inability to comprehend what's being said is not my issue.

I've never drank a beer in my life, only a spirit drinker on the rares occasions I drink and it's laughable you felt the need to mention your cheap choice in whiskey.

And the fact it's a beer makes it even more laughable and again your insistence i'm a traveler is amusing...

Comment

I didn't say I didn't feel them
                  Oh yea?

Originally posted by Boro View Post

And I've done the same thing breaking my hand multiple times and never noticed it until after the fact or heard anything.
                  But you said that...

Trust me just because you're a soft lad doesn't mean everyone is, Christ I climbed over my back garden when I was like 14 with a broken wrist and I didn't even know it until it was pointed out to me
                  But, but...whut?

Like I said you inability to comprehend what's being said is not my issue.
                  Ok yea, sure great!

I've never drank a beer in my life, only a spirit drinker on the rares occasions I drink and it's laughable you felt the need to mention your cheap choice in whiskey.
                  Macallan 18 is not cheap.

Comment

Oh yea?

But you said that...

But, but...whut?

Ok yea, sure great!

Macallan 18 is not cheap.
                    "until after the fact, until my friend pointed it out" you even highlighted my point for me, well done... it's like I said you're failing to grasp what's being said just because I didn't feel it in the very moment doesn't mean, I didn't feel it 5 minutes later when adrenaline and shít has come down...

It makes me wonder if you ever actually been in a confrontation of any sort if you can't grasp this simple concept...

And yes the generic 18 Macallan is cheap it runs about £200-300... the "18" range only starts getting "somewhat" expensive when you're talking about 40+ year old bottles of it e.g. the 69 Single malt.

And even than it's only a couple/few grand hardly an expensive Whiskey, in fact i'd go as far as to say it's cheap especially in so far as the Macallan produce as a whole is concerned it's almost their bargain/starter option...

Comment

"until after the fact, until my friend pointed it out" you even highlighted my point for me, well done... it's like I said you're failing to grasp what's being said just because I didn't feel it in the very moment doesn't mean, I didn't feel it 5 minutes later when adrenaline and shít has come down...

It makes me wonder if you ever actually been in a confrontation of any sort if you can't grasp this simple concept...

And yes the generic 18 Macallan is cheap it runs about £200-300... the "18" range only starts getting "somewhat" expensive when you're talking about 40+ year old bottles of it e.g. the 69 Single malt.

And even than it's only a couple/few grand hardly an expensive Whiskey, in fact i'd go as far as to say it's cheap especially in so far as the Macallan produce as a whole is concerned it's almost their bargain/starter option...
                      Ok guy, keep it moving, you're cracked. You said you didn't feel it, then said you never said that, so what else can I do? I'm so tough I broke my wrist, flopping around, and didn't know it = you're brain doesn't work normal, facts.

$200+ bottle ain't cheap, but you're talking about bottles for a stack? No regular people drink bottles on the regular that cost a stack.

At the end of the day you responded to me, weirdo tweaker, get off my dick already you haunt.

Comment

Working...
                      X