Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Breaks Left Hand in Camp, Tim Tszyu Defense is Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kittens only.

Comment

Breaking, ripping, tearing are all signs of being too damn old and wearing out.
      Time to retire.

Comment

The Charlo brothers seem to both spend more time injured then fighting in the ring.

They both seem to revel in causing lane jamming for other boxers by just holding on to the belts they hold, and just talking about how great they are.
        Both of these guys, when ever they retire and it won't be long now, will be the perfect example of boxers having to come out of retirement to box later and make a few bucks....because of the time they spent goofing off and acting like clowns now.

Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

He's lying and I can prove it.

Firstly, when you break a hand from a punch, you can hear it in a way. There is no mistaking it, I've broken both hands twice outside the ring in fights and I knew what I did, when I did it. Decades later, I broke my hand on someones head, it didn't break clean and it hurt bad (boxers fracture on that one so it was more like a crack). Anyway, the feeling of a break is unmistakable and you instantly know what it is, when you break it. Now, for someone claiming to have broken it in 2 spots, that's insane, you just don't feel a throbbing.

Secondly, you don't need no dang MRI, breaks show clearly on an x-ray and those are done first. MRI's are like tendon, ligament, inner guts so to speak related. I've had plenty in my time.

Thirdly, saying he would have went into a fight with one hand, get the fuck out of here man lol. This is the worst lie ever! He never wanted to fight Tzsyu aka Kazoo in the first place.
          And I've done the same thing breaking my hand multiple times and never noticed it until after the fact or heard anything.

The only time I ever noticed it is when I landed a punch wrong and ended up breaking my 3rd metacarpal inexplicably... instead of the usual 4th and 5th.

As for his "throbbing" sensation why not? all I felt was a slightly warm sensation and discomfort, everyone is different.

All you really proved in your post is you think highly of your own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

And I've done the same thing breaking my hand multiple times and never noticed it until after the fact or heard anything.
            Boxer fractures aren't breaks. I'm talking metacarple breaks. I've spoken with mutiple athletes about it, they all agree.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Boxer fractures aren't breaks. I'm talking metacarple breaks. I've spoken with mutiple athletes about it, they all agree.
              Yes they are, are you ******? my metacarpals were literally snapped in half, I've had to have small pins and plates put in hands because of it...

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post

Tony Harrison would eff Tszyu up, put on a boxing clinc with that straight up the pipe coming forward style. The old Ronnie Sheilds trained Jermell would box his ears off too but since he's changed into a sniper Tszyu actually has an opportunity to catch Charlo because he is aggressive but with combination punches. Either way Tszyu getting beat
                It's possible, but it's also possible tim eventually breaks Harrison down and stops him like hurd did. Harrison isn't exactly known for his iron chin, plus he just arguably lost to a welterweight who was barely in the top 50. He's on the slide but he's still a top ten guy with a ton of experience as well as a common opponent to build the fight even more.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
                  Gutted about this. Why was there such a long lead time for the fight anyway?
                  Money or lack thereof. A lot of PBC fights got pushed to next year or were on PPV because Showtimes boxing budget was toast. Same reason the Spence/Crawford negotiations dragged on for so long and Al couldn't offer Crawford a gaurantee. PBC trying to stay afloat on a shoestring budget it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Yes they are, are you ******? my metacarpals were literally snapped in half, I've had to have small pins and plates put in hands because of it...
                    Fractures are not clean breaks, thats' why they use a different term. Fractures most of the time are hairline unless you shatter it into several pieces which is extremely rare and when someone does that, they feel it unless they're high on dust or blackout drunk. If you needed pins in your hand, you felt it happen. Saying you didn't is 100% lie. Put the pompoms down.

Jerms is a duck, facts.

Comment

Injuries happen but they shouldn't stop the machinery of the boxing organisations. The WBO need to say to Charlo go get fit and in the meantime we will proceed with interim title fights. You get the holder whoever that may be. Same for the WBC and the WW division and Spence. Belts need to be fought for at a minimum of 3 times every 14 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X