Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Breaks Left Hand in Camp, Tim Tszyu Defense is Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’s the problem. Why have you been training since June? Fighters fight.
    Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Gutted about this. Why was there such a long lead time for the fight anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Fist_ti_cuffs View Post
        Now let’s see Tszyu take on Harrison, Castano or Lubin in the interim. His resume is pathetic and this would be a great opportunity to improve upon it as well as his skills.
        How about Tszyu - Murtazaliev?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Sucks but Injuries do happen

Mell is NOT his Brother, very Passionate and I think he will fight anybody so no it is not a "Fake Injury" as you have the Weirdos on Youtube already starting their Horrible Conspiracy Theories
          I refer to such people as conspiracist edgelords. It fits into a broader cult of contrarian, conspiracy thinking one can view on the internet. Unfortunately, most people don't have scientific brains so they prefer to explain everything as the work of hidden, dark forces.

Comment

Too many people asking about the time span between fights.

In an era where steroids are no longer welcome, that's what you get.

Guys who were fighting 5x a year...come on. That recovery doesn't happen without help.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
              I'm surprised this type of injury didn't happen to Floyd during his camps.
              Floyd hardly ever trained for knockouts. Injuries like this happen to the guys who train power.

But because Floyd trained the way he did, it meant risking broken hands the night of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
                Too many people asking about the time span between fights.

In an era where steroids are no longer welcome, that's what you get.

Guys who were fighting 5x a year...come on. That recovery doesn't happen without help.
                You think Sugar Ray Robinson was using steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

I refer to such people as conspiracist edgelords. It fits into a broader cult of contrarian, conspiracy thinking one can view on the internet. Unfortunately, most people don't have scientific brains so they prefer to explain everything as the work of hidden, dark forces.
                  You put too much stock into even that. Most in here never finished school beyond the 8th grade, or are former felons and lash out anonymously on the internet behind obscurity due their own life’s failures. You’re talking about some of the absolute dumbest people in all of society.

Have a great day!
                  dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Do you actually believe this?
                    Nah! I was only being facetious. I believe His hand is probably broken. However, It’s a huge blow and very unfortunate for us boxing fans though.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Yeah right motherfucker! You broke your hand alright. You're just not mentally nor physically prepared that's all
                      He's lying and I can prove it.

Originally posted by Jermell Charlita
                      I was sparring, and I threw this nice punch and as soon as it landed, I knew something was wrong. I felt my hand throbbing right away. I had two X-rays and an MRI to see what was wrong. It showed it was broken in two places. I hate this feeling. My hand will be in a cast for two months. I’m as disappointed as the fans, maybe more, because this was my first chance to defend the undisputed title.

The way I am, I would have beaten Tim Tszyu with one hand, but the doctors and the boxing commission won’t allow that. It’s even more dangerous when a lion faces adversity and has to come back to defend the pride. I’ve been training since July, and I’ve been hitting harder than ever, and these are the things that happen when you push yourself to the limits. After my hand heals, I’m coming back stronger than ever to defend my legacy.

Firstly, when you break a hand from a punch, you can hear it in a way. There is no mistaking it, I've broken both hands twice outside the ring in fights and I knew what I did, when I did it. Decades later, I broke my hand on someones head, it didn't break clean and it hurt bad (boxers fracture on that one so it was more like a crack). Anyway, the feeling of a break is unmistakable and you instantly know what it is, when you break it. Now, for someone claiming to have broken it in 2 spots, that's insane, you just don't feel a throbbing.

Secondly, you don't need no dang MRI, breaks show clearly on an x-ray and those are done first. MRI's are like tendon, ligament, inner guts so to speak related. I've had plenty in my time.

Thirdly, saying he would have went into a fight with one hand, get the fuck out of here man lol. This is the worst lie ever! He never wanted to fight Tzsyu aka Kazoo in the first place.
                      Last edited by War Room; 12-25-2022, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X