Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Breaks Left Hand in Camp, Tim Tszyu Defense is Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Fractures are not clean breaks, thats' why they use a different term. Fractures most of the time are hairline unless you shatter it into several pieces which is extremely rare and when someone does that, they feel it unless they're high on dust or blackout drunk. If you needed pins in your hand, you felt it happen. Saying you didn't is 100% lie. Put the pompoms down.

Jerms is a duck, facts.
    Trust me just because you're a soft lad doesn't mean everyone is, Christ I climbed over my back garden when I was like 14 with a broken wrist and I didn't even know it until it was pointed out to me by my mother and friends and than I freaked the fúck out...

And no I wasn't drunk or high in any or all situations and just for context "A fracture is a partial or complete break in the bone​."

And lastly I'm not capping for Charlo that's for damn sure, I couldn't give a damn about him I was just adding my anecdotal experience about the aforementioned point...

I could say the same thing about tattoos/dentists some people cry and scream at them and others fall to sleep whilst getting them bored...

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Trust me just because you're a soft lad doesn't mean everyone is, Christ I climbed over my back garden when I was like 14 with a broken wrist and I didn't even know it until it was pointed out to me by my mother and friends and than I freaked the fúck out...

And no I wasn't drunk or high in any or all situations and just for context "A fracture is a partial or complete break in the bone​."

And lastly I'm not capping for Charlo that's for damn sure, I couldn't give a damn about him I was just adding my anecdotal experience about the aforementioned point...

I could say the same thing about tattoos/dentists some people cry and scream at them and others fall to sleep whilst getting them bored...
      I'm soft because I could hear/slash feel it? Huh?

Complete as in pieces, not a clean 1-2 break, that's called a break. Shattered is the worst fracture you can get, 99% of the time it's hairline, facts.

I'm just talking about hearing it and feeling it, not screaming over it. You're all over the place, go back to your caravan and have another Dutch Gold you wanker.
      Last edited by War Room; 12-25-2022, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

I'm soft because I could hear/slash feel it? Huh?

Complete as in pieces, not a clean 1-2 break, that's called a break. Shattered is the worst fracture you can get, 99% of the time it's hairline, facts.

I'm just talking about hearing it and feeling it, not screaming over it. You're all over the place, go back to your caravan and have another Dutch Gold you wanker.
        I didn't say you were soft because you heard it/feel it I said it because you're assuming everyone feels pain in the same way, adrenaline is a thing bro

I didn't say it was shattered you're making assumptions and you know what they say about assumptions bro, my metacarpals were snapped clean in half...

If yours was shattered that was you, doesn't mean it applies to me or Charlo...

As for Caravans? don't know WTF you're talking about kid and WTF is Dutch gold something you council estate scrubs drink?
        Last edited by Boro; 12-25-2022, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

I refer to such people as conspiracist edgelords. It fits into a broader cult of contrarian, conspiracy thinking one can view on the internet. Unfortunately, most people don't have scientific brains so they prefer to explain everything as the work of hidden, dark forces.
          and the self-proclaimed smartest among us, dan-b. looks around the sport and doesnt notice that hundreds of fighters that have not fought in months with NO explanation or future plan on what is going on with their careers. the owner of said company never shows his face in public, has never been interviewed in 20 years in boxing,never has taken one step to keep the public abreast of his fighters. not once. spence injured the same day crawford fights,coincidence, he shows up fat the next week telling people he was ready to fight. we must believe or its too contrarian i guess. charlo injured the very next week. obvious questions are too contrarian for dan-b
          Last edited by YOU WILL LOSE; 12-25-2022, 07:33 PM.

Comment

This fight will never happen

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

I didn't say you were soft because you heard it/feel it I said it because you're assuming everyone feels pain in the same way, adrenaline is a thing bro

I didn't say it was shattered you're making assumptions and you know what they say about assumptions bro, my metacarpals were snapped clean in half...

If yours was shattered that was you, doesn't mean it applies to me or Charlo...

As for Caravans? don't know WTF you're talking about kid and WTF is Dutch gold something you council estate scrubs drink?
              I never said feel pain, I said heard & felt it break from within. I only said shattered to elaborate on the correct definition('s) of fracture. If you snapped 2 metacarples in half and didn't feel it, your brain has something wrong with it. The human brain is designed to know when it's been seriously harmed, yours =---> no idea. Have another, slosh.

Manky traveller acting like he doesn't know what ye' old Dutch Gold is.

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post

and the self-proclaimed smartest among us, dan-b. looks around the sport and doesnt notice that hundreds of fighters that have not fought in months with NO explanation or future plan on what is going on with their careers. the owner of said company never shows his face in public, has never been interviewed in 20 years in boxing,never has taken one step to keep the public abreast of his fighters. not once. spence injured the same day crawford fights,coincidence, he shows up fat the next week telling people he was ready to fight. we must believe or its too contrarian i guess. charlo injured the very next week. obvious questions are too contrarian for dan-b
              Additionally Danny Boy is such a shut-in he doesn't get that edgelord sounds like some sort of gay penis edging. His parlance is so outdated it looks like he googles best slang choices and how to sound cool lol.

He doesn't even watch boxing, he's here to tell people how dumb they are, unprovoked. When you give him the whoop arse he'll have a ****haus response of you're boring.

Comment

Someone tell me HOW you can break your hand between the pinky and ring finger?

Comment

Will Charho provide evidence of this like when he was accusing Harrison and Castano of faking their injuries?

Comment

Tim should use this opportunity to take a stay busy fight with a carefully chosen opponent.
                    Terrell Gausha was a good learning experience for him but he needs more exposure to this level of fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boro View Post

Had a boxers fracture and guys convinced me it was nothing

eventually I went to Bally medical and my man’s was purple

I had to wear a cast in a weird angle

My doctor said I was a ****ing idiot

guys tend to overlook medical issues and just grin and take the pain

Comment

Working...
                      X