No announcement yet.

Roach rips Floyd performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    Only thing i hear out of Freddy's mouth is Mayweather's name. It getting kind of comical really...it almost implies he isn't very confident.

- mayweaher is boring
    - mayweather had no balls for not knocking out marquez
    - mayweather- marquez bout wont sell
    - marquez had 80% of the fans
    - mayweather wants too much money
    - we'll knock mayweather out
    - Manny doesn't need mayweather, mayweather needs us
    - we wont let cotto do to us what mayweather did to marquez
    - Manny needs to knockout out mayweather before he retires

....it goes on and on. Seems to me like a nervous person who realizes a big loss awaits his fighter.
    only thing I hear from floyd is manny, manny, manny...
    in every interview he mentioned his name, every press conference, 24/7..
    the guy and his daddy as well as his uncle have an obsession with manny.

Comment

Only thing i hear out of Freddy's mouth is Mayweather's name. It getting kind of comical really...it almost implies he isn't very confident.

- mayweaher is boring

....it goes on and on. Seems to me like a nervous person who realizes a big loss awaits his fighter.
      Well, he's not the one getting in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        Which is very understandable...I just get the feeling that they MAYBE overlooking Cotto.

I highly doubt that.

These are professionals, and I'm sure that they understand that this is easily his toughest fight, against his toughest opponent to date. One thing about Pacquiao & Roach is that they've always had to deal with the media circus, its nothing new, and I'm sure that the interviews are merely a formality in between training.

They are only talking about Mayweather because they are being asked about him. A lot of the text written in these transcripts can be easily taken out of context, especially the way every mundane thing that is said is reported and published.

Its all about buzz and awareness.

Comment

I think Manny will probably beat Cotto, at this point. BUT, I do think Manny might be flirting with the weight a bit too much.

Comment

Well, they should follow Roy Jone's example and consider a 60/40 split, with 60 going to the winner. Shouldn't that make both camps happy, since both sides are secure their fighter is going to win?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              only thing I hear from floyd is manny, manny, manny...
              in every interview he mentioned his name, every press conference, 24/7..
              the guy and his daddy as well as his uncle have an obsession with manny.
              turn down the ****ography while you watch interviews, and it'll be clearer to hear. since Brian Kenny interviews, press conferences, and so forth, all obviously show Floyd being asked about Manny, he trying to be get back to the point, and the interviewers pressing him on it- Freddie Roach has brought up Mayweather more than hes ever talked about Cotto, since before Floyd's fight was even announced. Floyd Jr. doesn't mention fighters first, in fact, hes careful not to do it. You're so delusional now you make **** up?

Comment

Roach is already spinning it to make people believe it's maywather not wanting the fight. Funny Joke Coach.

Comment

mayweather does lack balls

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                    He will obviously answer the question Pull. But from a boxing fan standpoint, he should not pay ANY attention to ANY other fighter than Miguel Cotto.
                    i think you need to wake up son!

you remember fmj and fms always inserting the name of paco everytime they have an interview,prescon,etc. they use the name of paco to gain attention...cuz only those delusion-fmj-fan hears them.

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Roach leaves out the part about the catch-weight he's going to insert into the contract, even though Manny's best fighting weight is 149lbs.
                    Yeah right! guess what if fmj signs a 145 or 147 weight, he goes 150 or maybe 155 just to make sure he can win, does not respect rules.

- mayweaher is boring

and you think that roach is wrong ... nah ... you are ... you are a key board trained creature not world class trainer ... can you see the difference... dont compare your thinking with the real trainer .... duh

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    You need to stfu with your nonsense.. You know how many times Manny Pacquiao's name has came out of the Mayweather's mouth?
                    exactly...dunno this voidness hugger cant understand simple things ... or maybe they cannot understand what voidness talk and forgot how voidness always drops the name of paco...even hi voidness sr did so...went to steriod ... and now skills department ... duh ....LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Tidal View Post
                      and you think that roach is wrong ... nah ... you are ... you are a key board trained creature not world class trainer ... can you see the difference... dont compare your thinking with the real trainer .... duh
                      L
                      Roach has already been wronged...and the majority of the comments regarding Mayweather is just hyperbole and nonsense. Furthermore, whether he thinks Mayweather is a boring fighter or has no balls has nothing to do with what will transpire inside the ring. You knows this, I know this. It doesn't take a 'World class trainer' or rocket scientist to know this. When this fight happens (barring a Pacman loss to cotto) be ready to see the sweet science of boxing on display with the ref raising Mayweathers hand in the end.
                      Last edited by p4p-champ; 09-24-2009, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X