No announcement yet.

Roach rips Floyd performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
    funny how Roach pays such attention to Floyd when Pac has to fight Cotto.
    pac-cotto is just a tuneup.

Comment

Talk about putting seats and PPV buys and all that, I don't give a FUCCK. When Manny steps into the rign with Floyd he is going to get his ass whooped.

Comment

if these dudes don't agree to EQUAL money then BOXING as a whole would look STUPID!!!......who cares if 80% of the crowd was Mexican?!?....Floyd has a few Mexican fans also......the crowd oohed and awwed alot......Floyd has been boring to watch in the past.....especially against Bald.....but he was NOT boring against JMM......thats as exciting a fight you'll see between 2 counter punchers......Floyd showed skill after 2 yrs off that dudes who fight 3 times a year have NEVER shown!!!.....Floyd was entertaining to watch last Saturday night IMO!!!....Floyd's skill set is the problem for Roach and Team Pac NOT Floyd's ability to put asses in seats!!!......the next best thing to a stoppage is winning EVERY round decisively......Floyd DID that!!!.....now I can understand if Roach thinks Floyd might be too big for Pac and saw how Floyd made the smaller JMM pay for EVERY step forward......Floyd fights a big man fight well.......so if THATS the reason......just say it str8 and stop this BS popularity talk!!!......tell Roach that this isn't a popularity contest!!!.......Mayweather is the VILLIAN.......fans come to see him lose......its sad but it is what it is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
          trust me bro, im not just talking about this interview. He has been doing this in MANY interviews. Now, I picked Manny to beat Cotto but I get the feeling that they are looking past Cotto. That's not wise if that's the case.
          These guys are constantly being interviewed, daily. Do you expect them not to talk about the current going ons in the boxing world, especially when it has a direct connection to his own business?

Do you really think that they aren't training 99.9% of the time? These interviews are maybe 2 or 3 minutes tops, and are done frequently to create buzz and awareness about the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            if these dudes don't agree to EQUAL money then BOXING as a whole would look STUPID!!!......who cares if 80% of the crowd was Mexican?!?....Floyd has a few Mexican fans also......the crowd oohed and awwed alot......Floyd has been boring to watch in the past.....especially against Bald.....but he was NOT boring against JMM......thats as exciting a fight you'll see between 2 counter punchers......Floyd showed skill after 2 yrs off that dudes who fight 3 times a year have NEVER shown!!!.....Floyd was entertaining to watch last Saturday night IMO!!!....Floyd's skill set is the problem for Roach and Team Pac NOT Floyd's ability to put asses in seats!!!......the next best thing to a stoppage is winning EVERY round decisively......Floyd DID that!!!.....now I can understand if Roach thinks Floyd might be too big for Pac and saw how Floyd made the smaller JMM pay for EVERY step forward......Floyd fights a big man fight well.......so if THATS the reason......just say it str8 and stop this BS popularity talk!!!......tell Roach that this isn't a popularity contest!!!.......Mayweather is the VILLIAN.......fans come to see him lose......its sad but it is what it is!!!
            Floyd is not a big draw.

Get over ur infatuation.

It's a reality you stans better wake up to.

Comment

I really hope Manny beats Floyd. That way nobody can say anything about Pacquiao. I really really really hope Paco does it.

Comment

Roach should just stfu man. He is really starting to piss me off. He should stick to training. He always wants to give his opinion on every matter. He actually thinks he is the boxing guru of all time ever since 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh View Post
                  Roach should just stfu man. He is really starting to piss me off. He should stick to training. He always wants to give his opinion on every matter. He actually thinks he is the boxing guru of all time ever since 24/7.
                  it's called doing interviews , dummy.

every trainer does it. only difference is roach gets interviewed a lot lately.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                    funny how Roach pays such attention to Floyd when Pac has to fight Cotto.
                    Because the Floyd fight just finished and still fresh...unlike Marquez and Floyd talking about Pac all the time when they are about to face each other not Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
                      These guys are constantly being interviewed, daily. Do you expect them not to talk about the current going ons in the boxing world, especially when it has a direct connection to his own business?

Do you really think that they aren't training 99.9% of the time? These interviews are maybe 2 or 3 minutes tops, and are done frequently to create buzz and awareness about the fight.
                      Which is very understandable...I just get the feeling that they MAYBE overlooking Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X