No announcement yet.

Roach rips Floyd performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
    What is interesting is this Shawn Porter. I just saw a video on one of the thread and he is good. If pac can take those punches, I'm more confident that he can take Cotto's punches too.
    Shawn Porter is the truth. He fights like a young Cotto. If Manny can handle him then Cotto is done for...

Comment

Did Roach say Floyd didn't do anything Manny hasn't to Marquez? Lol he's crazy Marquez whooped Mannys ass for the Majority of their 24 rounds... Floyd made it look like he was fighting a bum sparring partner... And Floyds last three fights have sold more then Mannys and the Pacquiao-Cotto fight has to do massive numbers to depleat Floyds case of getting the larger share...

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
        Did Roach say Floyd didn't do anything Manny hasn't to Marquez? Lol he's crazy Marquez whooped Mannys ass for the Majority of their 24 rounds... Floyd made it look like he was fighting a bum sparring partner... And Floyds last three fights have sold more then Mannys and the Pacquiao-Cotto fight has to do massive numbers to depleat Floyds case of getting the larger share...
        Keep dreaming stan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
          Pharrell Williams is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
            Lol you mean Floyd fought Oscar when he was legitimately in there to fight and conditioned properly. Manny fought him looking sickly barely looking to box, let alone fight. Manny LOST to JMM and arguably twice. Manny doesn't have what it takes to beat a Mayweather. I like Pac too so I'm not bashing, just facts speak for themselves.
            You can use that argument a million times over. PAC would've done the same exact thing if that fight would've been at De La Joto's "comfortable" weight.

Here's some history lesson for you, DLH wasn't right for MW, he wasn't right when he got tired against Floyd, and weight-drained against PAC. what do all these fights have in common?

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
              Lol you mean Floyd fought Oscar when he was legitimately in there to fight and conditioned properly. Manny fought him looking sickly barely looking to box, let alone fight. Manny LOST to JMM and arguably twice. Manny doesn't have what it takes to beat a Mayweather. I like Pac too so I'm not bashing, just facts speak for themselves.
              Manny lost to JMM are not facts. tsk tsk tsk. Where did you get those? Official results are a draw and a SD win for Pac.

Manny have what it takes to Mayweather. If you said that he is against the odds to beat mayweather , then I would agree if you. An underdog is still capable of winning. Again , what facts are you presenting?

Let me again do a rebuttal. "JMM look old,slow and bloated in his fight with PBF, let alone fight. "

Comment

What people dont realize is that Pacquaio fights counter punchers better than Marquez can. **** the 2nd fight was actually a war and not a schooling like the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by eubank1 View Post
                  it seems to me like roach is desperate for the mayweather/pac fight, he cant stop talkin about mayweather. its guna be very embarassing if cotto beats pac like i think he will
                  Sig stealer!

Comment

Working...
                  X