No announcement yet.

Roach rips Floyd performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Because the Floyd fight just finished and still fresh...unlike Marquez and Floyd talking about Pac all the time when they are about to face each other not Pac.
    OK..but even when the fight WAS months out, he still talked about it. All I was doing was pointing out that they MAYBE overlooking Cotto...and if that is the case, then that isn't wise.

Comment

If Cotto dont beat the dog meat out of Pac I would be really surprised. He is being seen as a tune up to mayweather pac. He is arguably the best WW. He is going to be focused and on his A game
      Manny Pac is going down and down hard on November 14th.

If Manny does pull it off then he is legit at WW or catch weight.

If Manny were to fight Floyd I think it would be the only time I would cheer for Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        funny how Roach pays such attention to Floyd when Pac has to fight Cotto.
        what is he supposed to do when they ask him about floyd????

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          When asked about Floyd he should talk about Ali and Ray Robinson instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            He will obviously answer the question Pull. But from a boxing fan standpoint, he should not pay ANY attention to ANY other fighter than Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              When asked about Floyd he should talk about Ali and Ray Robinson instead.
              oh, you mean pull a mayweather and duck the question?

He will obviously answer the question Pull. But from a boxing fan standpoint, he should not pay ANY attention to ANY other fighter than Miguel Cotto.
              agreed... but why aren't these journalists asking him questions about cotto?

Comment

70/30 to the king...No ammount of Roaches foolish words will change that Floyd is the King.

Comment

Roach leaves out the part about the catch-weight he's going to insert into the contract, even though Manny's best fighting weight is 149lbs.

Comment

Only thing i hear out of Freddy's mouth is Mayweather's name. It getting kind of comical really...it almost implies he isn't very confident.

- mayweaher is boring
                    - mayweather had no balls for not knocking out marquez
                    - mayweather- marquez bout wont sell
                    - marquez had 80% of the fans
                    - mayweather wants too much money
                    - we'll knock mayweather out
                    - Manny doesn't need mayweather, mayweather needs us
                    - we wont let cotto do to us what mayweather did to marquez
                    - Manny needs to knockout out mayweather before he retires

....it goes on and on. Seems to me like a nervous person who realizes a big loss awaits his fighter.

Comment

trust me bro, im not just talking about this interview. He has been doing this in MANY interviews. Now, I picked Manny to beat Cotto but I get the feeling that they are looking past Cotto. That's not wise if that's the case.
                      You need to stfu with your nonsense.. You know how many times Manny Pacquiao's name has came out of the Mayweather's mouth?

Comment

Working...
                      X