Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Wasn't 100% in Bivol Fight, He Can't Give Anything More - I Can!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Wasn't 100% in Bivol Fight, He Can't Give Anything More - I Can!

Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez has clarified that he wants the rematch with Dmitry Bivol to take place in the same division as their first encounter - the light heavyweight limit of 175-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I suspect Bivol can give something more.

At times it looked like he was teeing off on Canelo.

Comment

Respect for Canelo for wanting to go back to 175 but stop with the excuses. Canelo was arguably on the best run of his career going into the Bivol fight. Bivol was the better man on the night, simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Adverse Finding View Post
        I suspect Bivol can give something more.

At times it looked like he was teeing off on Canelo.
        I think he could potentially stop him. Canelo settled for a points loss/hoping the judges would save him in those later rounds. He knew if he went for it, Bivol would have picked him off and potentially finished him.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I think he could potentially stop him. Canelo settled for a points loss/hoping the judges would save him in those later rounds. He knew if he went for it, Bivol would have picked him off and potentially finished him.
          There was that possibility.

But Bivol seems to be content in winning on points.

His thing is not a hard punch, but rather volume.
          champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Canelo Alvarez is still ashamed about his loss to Dimitri Bivol last year and is now making shocking excuses. He still has loads of money and a lovely wife, so he’s well off, but he still can’t seem to get over his loss. He’s been quoted as saying that he wasn’t properly prepared for the fight and that his head wasn’t in the right place. He’s also giving off the airs of someone who is not sure if he wants to continue fighting. It’s shocking to see a fighter of his stature making excuses like this, but it just goes to show how much of a blow his loss was. Here’s my advice for him: he should take some time off. Go to the mountains. Find himself. Decide where he wants to go to the future. If he continues fighting, he must put this embarrassment behind himself and look forward instead of backward.
            shwaap shwaap OldTerry OldTerry like this.

Comment

Ill take that bet! How much???? He aint stopping Canelo. Here's my $$$$$ if you for real.

Comment

Respect for Canelo for wanting to go back to 175 but stop with the excuses. Canelo was arguably on the best run of his career going into the Bivol fight. Bivol was the better man on the night, simple as that.
                Yeah got to respect him going back at 175, it wasn't near his best so he may have some improvement but I don't see how he can ever be at his best at 175 its just not for his body.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Jab View Post
                  Canelo Alvarez is still ashamed about his loss to Dimitri Bivol last year and is now making shocking excuses. He still has loads of money and a lovely wife, so he’s well off, but he still can’t seem to get over his loss. He’s been quoted as saying that he wasn’t properly prepared for the fight and that his head wasn’t in the right place. He’s also giving off the airs of someone who is not sure if he wants to continue fighting. It’s shocking to see a fighter of his stature making excuses like this, but it just goes to show how much of a blow his loss was. Here’s my advice for him: he should take some time off. Go to the mountains. Find himself. Decide where he wants to go to the future. If he continues fighting, he must put this embarrassment behind himself and look forward instead of backward.
                  First off there's nothing wrong with losing and it surely isn't a embarrassing thing to do so, and he is a winner I'm sure something u have no idea how to be, he is finding what he did wrong and learning from his mistakes and if the romours are true that he went vegan for this fight, there's a big fault in that because that would of caused him issues, I heard of alot of people trying out vegan and having health problems down the road, and I'm sure if he tried to take advice of someone with ur mindset he wouldn't even be a better fighter than anyone just in his town because u sir have quitter/snowflake mentality

Comment

Ppl told me Ruiz was gonna KO AJ in tue rematch. I said nope!

This fight will be much closer but still favor Bivol.

Comment

Working...
                    X