Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Wasn't 100% in Bivol Fight, He Can't Give Anything More - I Can!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Ill take that bet! How much???? He aint stopping Canelo. Here's my $$$$$ if you for real.
    Id take that bet also, Bivol is not stopping Canelo.

Comment

Really … I really don’t think so
      you maybe get knocked out this time
      be careful what you wish for

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Id take that bet also, Bivol is not stopping Canelo.
        We both will be collecting some $$$$ then. Im just shocked someone would say something so silly? Usually I only see that nonsense from Casual fans. Not ppl who been on this site so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Dela View Post
          Really … I really don’t think so
          you maybe get knocked out this time
          be careful what you wish for
          See like this casual new account....

Comment

I like it. Go Canelo. If he defeats Bivol, he becomes undisputed p4p#1

Comment

Canelo should fight like smaller man by following the reality. He should fight for getting the decision. Annoy Bivol with combinations and jabs, then block his punches with high guard and make him miss with intense head movement. Rematch would be easily closer. Bivol will be the same fighter in the rematch via if it ain't broke, don't fix it logic.
              Last edited by Silence; 11-24-2022, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Ill take that bet! How much???? He aint stopping Canelo. Here's my $$$$$ if you for real.
                Why would I use some random fella on a boxing forum instead of just going to a bookmaker?

My official prediction would be Bivol points because I don’t think Canelo will go for it and will again settle for a points loss.
                champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

I think Canelo will find his issue is physiology not a damaged hand and a vegan diet. A damaged hand doesn’t stop you doing roadwork or affect your stamina. Mornings on the golf course because you’ve lost your hunger do. He’s deluded. A lack of injuries might make a small difference but since he moved up to 168 stamina in the later rounds has been an issue and he’s been reliant on his power. Difficulty is that Bivol is taller, has a bigger reach and uses distance well. Power means nothing if you can’t land and in those later rounds that extra weight he’s carrying will slow him down even more. His frame is too stocky to work at 175 against fighters with movement. The more weight he packs on the less mobile he’ll become, there isn’t any escaping from that equation with the physique he has. He’s not a Paul Williams beanpole.

My guess is that Bivol will try and stop him this time. He knows he had him in trouble but in his own words he was purely trying to make sure he won every round and wasn’t going for the knockout. Bivol will enter this fight with more confidence this time and knows exactly what to expect. His performance against Ramirez showed he has more levels than he showed against Canelo. If anything I expect an even more dominant performance perhaps even a stoppage. Anyone disbelieving he can do that just doesn’t understand boxing at all. Canelo ain’t no machine and one or two more punches on the button in that last fight against Bivol and he’d have dropped, absolutely guarantee it. Noobs often think elite fighter can’t be stopped until it happens. Once you’ve been watching for a while that opinion tends to change.

I have the utmost respect for Canelo as a fighter and what he’s done in the sport. He’s been a pleasure to watch. But he’s looked on the slide in his last couple of fights and I think 175 is a bridge too far for him. He should concentrate on 168 and the Benavidez’s and Morrells of this world.

Comment

We both will be collecting some $$$$ then. Im just shocked someone would say something so silly? Usually I only see that nonsense from Casual fans. Not ppl who been on this site so long.
                    You seem to struggle with the word “potentially”. I didn’t say it was going to happen. I said it was possible. Canelo looked absolutely exhausted in the later rounds of the first fight. Had Canelo emptied the tank and tried to turn the fight around, a stoppage would definitely have been possible.
                    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Couple points from myself not that it means much.
                      1. Bivol has more to give he barely exerted himself offensively during the fight.
                      2. It wasn't competitive I had bivol winning 9-3
                      3. Judges had it 115-113 this doesn't reflect the bout at all.
                      4.Bivol doesn't owe you a rematch the first fight wasnt competitive enough.
                      5. canelo needs to earn that title opportunity again at 175 everyone else has to when to challenging again for a belt.
                      Last edited by Gideon lock; 11-24-2022, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X