Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Keith Thurman Title Fight Approved By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I don’t get why people aren’t more excited for this.

wish it happened earlier so it would be a fresher, hungrier Thurman but still a damn good fight.
    You answered your own question, plus Keef lost to past prime Pacman.

Comment

At least this confirms that the IBF will be last to call their mandatory. I wonder if Spence plans to see all of these mandatories through - respect if he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I don’t get why people aren’t more excited for this.

wish it happened earlier so it would be a fresher, hungrier Thurman but still a damn good fight.
        Same here, I think Thurman still has enough in the tank to be competitive. Unless he just mails it in for a paycheck, I think he gives Spence a good fight.

Comment

If Thurman is hungry to win, this fight is 50/50
          mgame mgame Beercules Beercules like this.

Comment

I'd be LLAH (Laughing Like A Hyena) if this fight doesn't get made. No one is required to cross any street.

Comment

Punch and grab “Run-Time” finally gets the retirement check “Keith” has been crying and begging for. Good riddance.

Comment

The is version of Thurman would be the best fighter Crawford would have faced in the welterweight division.

Comment

If any of those fights happen, they'll all be pretty good. I'm honestly more interested in Stanionis v Ortiz, but Spence v Thurman could be good too if Thurman shows up, and the winners of each fight would also be a good fight. For that matter, the losers would also be good. Not holding my breath though. Wouldn't be surprised if Haymon kills at least one fight by being greedy, and Spence ends up having to vacate, and we can say goodbye to undisputed at welterweight.

Comment

I think Thurman will beat Spence, he has the style plus the power, all depends if he can take a few body shots, a big challenge for him!?

Comment

I feel bad for Stanionis. Ugas fought a bum then gets to fight PAC because the WBA stripped him. Stanionis meanwhile fought Butaev and has to fight Ortiz just to get a chance at Spence. The WBA really had it easy for Ugas. The WBA corruption continues after they said a year ago that they will eliminate all the secondary belts.
                      dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X