Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: 'Mikey Garcia Was Just Used To Catapult Errol Spence To a Different Level'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

You must have lots of spare moments with 53k posts, Im accused of being in here all the time and Im retired with plenty of time and you have 6 times my count and I been here 20 yrs.

True Haney has the belts they got to get to him before they go any further.
    I've been here for years and I'm not afraid to participate in discussions.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

You guys were probably here when Porter was active on here.

Comment

• This is bizarre. So what if was or wasn't? What's that got to do with Crawford?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Its interesting. I used to be a big Mikey fan and acknowledge that i was one of those who thought he was going to stand up against Spence. The fact that he didnt try.....and afterwards showed very little in his next fights before retiring makes me wonder if i was seeing something that wasnt actually there. Gamboa on the other hand wasted a lot of his career with extended breaks so its hard to say how great he could have been had he fought more often in his correct weight division.
          There is absolutely no way that Gamboa is even remotely close in skill and/or accomplishments to Garcia. At least he actually fought Spence. Would gamboa lasts 12 with Spence like Garcia did? That should answer that question

Comment

• Originally posted by Homeless Guy View Post

the guy literally sued his promoter to not fight him
            What does this have to do with Gamboa being better than Garcia?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
              ...but NSB said that Mikey was a nothing win that did nothing for Spence.

Here's Crawford validating the win.

NSB, how do you feel about this?
              Still waiting for NSB to comment accordingly, especially some of you who feel like Crawford can do no wrong. So your guy is saying that Mikey García was a signature win for Spence despite many of you trashing the win. You can't both be right.

Crawford betrayed you guys. How do you feel about this?

Comment

Im not having a go at you, it was just contradictory to your post where you said you don't have much spare time to post, no problems.

Comment

You're a good poster, so what if you post a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

You're a good poster, so what if you post a lot.
                    Read the thread and you will see how it got to where it did, you guys read one post and run with it that always amazes me how out of-context people are.

And yes it don't matter how many posts a guy has, that was not the driver, saying he don't have much time to post was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post

There is absolutely no way that Gamboa is even remotely close in skill and/or accomplishments to Garcia. At least he actually fought Spence. Would gamboa lasts 12 with Spence like Garcia did? That should answer that question
                      Hypotheticals dont answer questions. But hypothetically speaking....if Gamboa did what Mikey did...and fight for harm minimization rather than try to win...sure he lasts 12. And in terms of accomplishments...you should think.again.

Comment

Working...
                      X