Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zurdo is delusional. Thinking he won but the judges took it from him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regge View Post
    He's a lazy fighter with zero urgency never a good thing in boxing he's done with he fought like he didnt care to win.
    I don’t know, I think he wanted to be more aggressive but his aggression was rewarded with futility. When he opened up his offense was defended and countered. The harder he tried the worse things got.

Comment

This is what boxing is now sadly, Boxers and their fans just make excuses instead of being MEN and just saying "Hey He Was The Better Man That Night, I Will Just Rebuild And Work My Way Back"

Bivol whipped his Ass, Zurdo won 2 Rounds MAX had it 2-2 going into the 5 and Bivol just started stepping on the gas and pulled away

Bivol is a Top 10 P4P Fighter PERIOD and Unanimous FOTY. Congrats to him, I want him vs the Winner of Beterbiev vs Yarde if that happens, if not then lets jump right into Beterbiev vs Bivol, Beterbiev not getting any younger already 37 about to be 38 in January he doesn't have time to even waste on Yarde honestly. Yarde should WAIT and get the winner of Beterbiev vs Bivol

As For Canelo, yeah Don't Care to see that rematch, like Haney vs Kambosos recently, waste of time and the most unnecessary Rematch. Bivol by UD again, kinda remind Sugar Shane trying to jump up and fight the Late Vernon Forrest at 154. Just not the right style for you Champ, it is no shame in that at all. Plenty of great fights for Canelo to take at 168, time to start Defending those Belts if he plans on holding on to them

Comment

I gave every imaginable round to Zurdo and I still blushed at my 8-4 score card. Lets be real, it could have been as wide as 12-0. Not only did Zurdo not win, it wasn't even close.
        No need for a rematch.

Comment

Of course we all want Bivol v Beterbiev, but until then Zurdo ought to challenge Beter. Then we can see aggression v aggression, if thats the case.

Comment

Didn't get to watch that fight except for the highlights but I'm glad he got outclassed the way he did. I've been pretty vocal about my dislike for Zurdo, so I'm glad Bivol put an absolute schooling on him.

Comment

Zurdo's top 5 wins:
              1. the ghost of Arthur Abraham
              2. Maxim Vlasov
              3. the ghost of Sullivan Barrera
              4. Jesse Hart (robbery)
              5. Jesse Hart (robbery again)

Anyone who thought he had a chance against Bivol was a fool. He had 44 wins, 42 of them soft as hell, 1 against a shot fighter, and 2 of them gifts against a journeyman. Vlasov was the only guy who was credible and anywhere close to his prime. Abraham was washed.

Comment

The more bizarre thing was Chris Mannix even asking him that question to begin with.

”Did you feel you did enough to win the fight?”

Why ask the man that question? We all saw he lost clearly. HE saw he lost clearly. Mannix saw he lost clearly.

It wasn’t even close to a controversial decision.

Dumb question. Ramirez half-heartedly answered yes. As if it looks like he was just saying what Mannix wanted him to say. He said it with a hint of confusion. Like he was just riding with it. Like, man if this guy is asking me that question, maybe the fight was closer than I thought? Let me just say yes.

Comment

Delusions is believing his own lies. I think he was just going through the motion is all.

Comment

to be fair to zurdo he didnt take it too badly, listening back i think he just said he thought he won, at least he didnt throw the belts out of the ring & look like he needed to be sectioned & start having a go at bystanders

Comment

Working...
                    X