Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zurdo is delusional. Thinking he won but the judges took it from him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zurdo is delusional. Thinking he won but the judges took it from him.

Wow, that post fight interview. “I did my job, but the judges did theirs”

Had it been a 7-5 fight, I could understand, but this was too one sided. So much for his fake humble attitude.
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Yeah but what are you gonna say really. He sounded about as passive in the interview as he was in the fight.

Comment

The average mexican watching from home will believe him, which is all that matters. Gotta keep that money going when he gets back home to rebuild!

Comment

He won two rounds maybe. I don`t wanna see his face in boxing ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post
          Yeah but what are you gonna say really. He sounded about as passive in the interview as he was in the fight.
          With that type of schooling you just humble yourself and give the other guy his due.

Comment

Typical boxer mentality, can't hate on him for that. Now if he starts mentioning egg weights, loaded gloves, etc, then I would say he's delusional.

Comment

You could see it from his face between rounds that he knows he has no business to be there with Bivol

Comment

He won 3 rounds at most. Zurdo got outclassed.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  He won two rounds maybe. I don`t wanna see his face in boxing ever again.
                  Lol cmon on now. There are some good top 10 opposition for him to mix it up with and potentially come back stronger. Put him on Bivols next undercard vs one of the Smith’s. Should make for a good event.

Comment

Nah, he knew. That's why he wore that massive cowboy hat when they read the scored out; so he could hide his face.

Comment

Working...
                    X