Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Shields: This Is Definitely Not An Easy Fight For Morrell Against Aidos Yerbossynuly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    Because he was having issues with his wife.

Morrell is honestly not a bad fighter, the call out of Benavidez and then the back track was kind of lame but he is technically skilled and is a good fighter. I just want to see him in with a live dog first and I think this guy might be the first one. So if he looks impressive and makes a statement that would be a good step in the right direction for a big fight next year.
    He's probably having issues with his wife because she's sick of seeing his face 24/7 and he's not making himself active.

Morrell is a good fighter and I believe he will have a 50/50 fight with Benavidez. And that's the point. There's no point in delaying a fight that is winnable.

And now i hope Yerbossynuly wins.
    Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
      I threw some cash on the underdog. I think morrell
      is very over rated. Not berlanga level, but I don’t see him as anything great.
      I, too, threw some money on Yerbossynuly in some of the later rounds, in the hope that Morrell's tank will be almost empty after the first half.

Comment

I've seen Ronnie fight. Talk about not listening to the crowd. Boos raining down and Shields on his scooter. I know what Ronnie wants out of Morrell, but thats not what everybody else wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          I've seen Ronnie fight. Talk about not listening to the crowd. Boos raining down and Shields on his scooter. I know what Ronnie wants out of Morrell, but thats not what everybody else wants.
          Yerbossynuly needs to win this fight. Teach Shields a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by elegua View Post

Morell is more than ready for the top guys. He may be defeated but it doesn't mean he is not ready...
            That's fine too. Then him and his team should just make the fights instead of him saying one thing and his team saying/doing another

Comment

Working...
            X