Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is PBC a wrap?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The racists want PBC to fail so bad. Y'all are pathetic. Does a black man running things bother you that much? All they've done is give people the fights we want to see and all you do is complain. Tank vs Ryan, Canelo vs Charlo, Spence vs Crawford. But y'all want the only network making the big fights to fail.

Comment

PBC fans have very low standards. They're happy their idols have become part-time boxers. Size of their stable being big is basically useless. GBP would have done a better job 10x over. Damage has been done now. It has become a culture no one can't repair.

Comment

Originally posted by Jqside View Post
        PBC fans have very low standards. They're happy their idols have become part-time boxers. Size of their stable being big is basically useless. GBP would have done a better job 10x over. Damage has been done now. It has become a culture no one can't repair.
        Damage? They have the 3 biggest selling ppv fights of all time. They have made the best fight and the biggest ppv this year. They have a bonafide ticket seller in Tank. They are profitable and making fights consumers are paying for live and on ppv.

You may not like it. But what is wrong if other people do?

Why does making fans happy and making a profit need to be repaired?
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-03-2023, 01:00 PM.
        Floyd is TBE Floyd is TBE likes this.

Comment

It's been like 10 years of this nonsense

Comment

PBC seems to be doing ok from what I can see.

Comment

Garcia/Tank is a collaborative effort. None of it would have taken place had Dela Hoya/Garcia not bent over backwards. Crawford and Spence are solely credited for their fight getting made. PBC didn't want it and blocked it for years. Spence confirmed it when he said on record, "They're trying to make me fight other people." Don't ever credit PBC for it.
              PPVs are not to be bragged about. I don't even believe the figures, especially in this day and age. And I don't even know why people brag about fights being on PPV like Wilder/Helenius and many useless fights as if it's good for the fans.

All of this can't hide the fact that PBC stands for Part-time Boxing Camp.​
              GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jqside View Post
                Garcia/Tank is a collaborative effort. None of it would have taken place had Dela Hoya/Garcia not bent over backwards. Crawford and Spence are solely credited for their fight getting made. PBC didn't want it and blocked it for years. Spence confirmed it when he said on record, "They're trying to make me fight other people." Don't ever credit PBC for it.
                PPVs are not to be bragged about. I don't even believe the figures, especially in this day and age. And I don't even know why people brag about fights being on PPV like Wilder/Helenius and many useless fights as if it's good for the fans.

All of this can't hide the fact that PBC stands for Part-time Boxing Camp.​
                Ok so Why does making fans happy and making a profit need to be repaired?

Comment

Working...
                X