No announcement yet.

Is PBC a wrap?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is PBC a wrap?

​Strong rumors that Fox is leaving boxing.
    ​​Strong rumors that Paramount is phasing out the show.
    ​​Strong rumors that that PBC doesn't have strong enough metrics to entice other networks.
    ​Stable full of boxers with zero drawing power.

<---= Look at their Featured Fighters =--->

El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Al Gayman & Floyd Gayweater souldn't be trusted. zey are scammers, Gayweater still aven't paid Paul Logan.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
      ​Strong rumors that Fox is leaving boxing.
      ​​Strong rumors that Paramount is phasing out the show.
      ​​Strong rumors that that PBC doesn't have strong enough metrics to entice other networks.
      ​Stable full of boxers with zero drawing power.

<---= Look at their Featured Fighters =--->

If we keep buying sheeit. They will be more than happy to supply it. It’s that simple.

Comment

al haymon really never stood a chance.

he's an outsider in this industry that are monopolized by people like bob arum who work together with people like him to phase out/ freeze out interlopers like haymon.

it wouldnt surprise me if arum made calls to the rothstein aka redstone family (owners of viacom/cbs).
        FinlandsFinest FinlandsFinest likes this.

Comment

They’ve been saying this since 2014 yet here they stand. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Comment

to be fair this guy is like a scorned woman who been bitter since Kelly Swanson took his credentials because he is a instigator and a sh^t starter

it is going to be HILAROUS the amount of back peddling and excuses that will be made when the next deal is announced and schedule is revealed LMFAO "Oh Haymon Got Saved,,,"

Comment

Look at all the **** PPV's they've had on. They ran out of the investor and network money so can only afford to do **** PPVs. Writings on the wall.

Comment

They are absolutely finished. Al cannot make big fights in house. He couldn't make Crawford errol and he could not make Charlo and benvenitez fight. The guy simply cannot make big fights even IN HOUSE!
                El_Mero El_Mero Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Maybe they'll go to BLK Prime to build "generational wealth" LOL

One thing i've learned during my life was to never EVER trust "urban" (IYKYK) led business ideas. You WILL end up broke.

Comment

Dont know but it hasn't looked promising for them having to resort to putting nearly every half decent fight on ppv this and last year. If they cant secure a significant investment from another network,and soon,they're definitely up **** creek without a paddle. Fighters aren't not going to agree,or should be expected to,on having thier purses based on how many hotdogs and churros PBC can sell at one of thier events.

Comment

Working...
                    X