Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Destroys Robert Helenius With Vicious Knockout in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably the worst boxing match I have ever seen, to be honest.
    Tom Joad Tom Joad likes this.

Comment

• Tyson Fury is a great self-promoter. Fury humbled and educated Wilder in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Joad View Post

Your post is mostly irrelevant nonsense. Helenius' head barely moved. It looks like he got a light tap and then took a dive. Here:

https://imgur.io/zLu9Eb8
        As I said before and I’ll say it again with respect to referencing presidential elections, “The man could shoot on live television and in front of thousands in Times Square but half would claim they saw nothing.”

You are that crowd. Narratives are powerful when they come from the truly demented amongst us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey lance View Post

You thought helenuis would win didn't you
          Who the hell would think a dumb thing like that? Oh im sure Helenius is so dangerous because he beat Cownacki. No one who really watches boxing would think Helenius would win. Although if Wilder was washed after a ko loss it would've been possible. Obviously he's not washed. But it happens fast. Berchelt went from a hard hitting bad ass to it's time to retire in 2 fights. I like Wilder. However that punch wasnt explosive. I think guy took a dive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Yes, those two would be much more credible than Helenius. Why, do you think they wouldn't be?
            And you get angry when people call you an Eddie/Joshua fanboy. Your types are just haters..nothing else. Who on earth has Wallin ever beaten? Breazeale and that too by decision? and who has Zhang ever beaten? give me a single known person on his resume...just one. Helenius has beaten Lamon Brewster, Samuel Peter, Dereck Chisora, and Adam Kownacki. Not an elite-level or even A-level fighter but certainly a class or two above Wallin or Zhang.

You make a joke of yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inspired View Post

1) 'nothing to back it up'
              obv i don't have receipts but when you suspect something, you go off some various points collectively.

'it doesnt make sense'
              did malik scott take a dive when he fought wilder? of course he did, it's been exposed many times and anyone with eyes can see it was a dive.

likewise flores took a dive against ortiz and lenny the clown was shouting 'da floatin rib shot'.

these 2 were blatant dives.

then there was Ortiz vs wilder in their second fight. Ortiz failed the medical with high blood pressure before their first fight. wilder landed HEAVY punches, aswell as many savage rabbit punches, aswell as throwing ortiz down. yet ortiz kept getting back up.
              in the rematch, one half a punch and ortiz just dropped.

that is suspect AF. you might argue 'oh but maybe the punch landed cleaner' but it didn't. there were much heavier and cleaner punches in the first fight when ortiz kept getting back up. you might think maybe a small differential in ortiz's conditioning and age made that big difference, but i doubt that esp when he was clearly in better condition physically going into the second fight (as i said, he failed the medical for the first one). He was also more conditioned to wilder's power going into that second fight, eg the element of surprise wasn't there either.

i have zero actual evidence of ortiz taking a dive in that fight, but my logical thinking allows room for clear cut suspicion. Esp when wilder back then was unbeaten with huge fights on the table.

it's ultimately about credibility and marketing their HWs for their ppv worth. so if ortiz is told or paid to take a dive against wilder, then he's told 'it's okay we'll make you look good later so you can secure a big fight and another big payday too'.

Lastly on this point,
              helenius has been wilder's sparring partner eg going into the tyson fury fights. Do you imagine wilder was tickling him in sparring? think about it...at some point in sparring wilder would have landed clean on Helenius..was helenius on deaths door when it happened?
              they're sparring partners, friends and it's an in house pbc fight. just like the malik scott dive, they could have arranged the dive ie 'ill land a soft little punch, go down and stay down, you get 100k extra for it''

why wouldnt helenius? it isnt like he's a title contender, he'll likely retire so why not?

2) you think elections arent rigged? im not american but i remember bush-gore back in the day. rigged was an understatement.

9/11, covid...all planned. remember how we were all forced to take the vaccine and now they are openly admitting the vaccine was unproven and pretty useless.

you're very naive.

There we go. A bible-long list of why what makes sense is wrong and why some twisted imaginary nonsense is true despite complete lack of proof.

If you ever make your first contact with reality, let me know and we can continue the convo.

You obviously have no argumention skills nor understanding of boxing so you will just keep denying the obvious while acting like a wise man pulling stuff from your rear end and thinking it is gold.

Like I said, this is what happens when you do crystal meth.

Comment

• Originally posted by THC View Post
                Wilder can KO anyone with one punch, but that dive was wretched. Disgusting. Sometimes this sport makes me vomit.
                I don’t see it as a conspiracy. Just a boxer that would rather take a dive than take real punishment. But who knows? I’m just not buying that that punch should have that effect. A total unstable, slapping arm punch.
                Tom Joad Tom Joad likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWinners View Post

Who the hell would think a dumb thing like that? Oh im sure Helenius is so dangerous because he beat Cownacki...
                  Kownacki is no bum fighter. He looked sensational when he comprehensively beat Szpilka setting the record for most punches thrown a heavyweight round or fight. Szpilka had been well ahead of Wilder on all the cards until he was caught and KO'd by an authentic punch - not a little love tap - look at the videos and see the difference! Hellenius is no bum fighter either. Little love taps don't put him to sleep.

At least they should send these guys to take some acting classes before they pull this stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zelda View Post

And you get angry when people call you an Eddie/Joshua fanboy. Your types are just haters..nothing else. Who on earth has Wallin ever beaten? Breazeale and that too by decision? and who has Zhang ever beaten? give me a single known person on his resume...just one. Helenius has beaten Lamon Brewster, Samuel Peter, Dereck Chisora, and Adam Kownacki. Not an elite-level or even A-level fighter but certainly a class or two above Wallin or Zhang.

You make a joke of yourself.
                    Helenius is shot to pieces and has been out of the ring for over a year. But you think he's better at this point than a couple of decent fighters who are fresh? Those wins you just mentioned happened over a decade ago. And anyone who thinks Helenius beat Chisora clearly hasn't seen the fight. Watch it. Chisora dominated him. Why do you think Vitali wanted to give Chisora the shot at the WBC title after watching the fight? Give me a laugh and tell me which rounds Helenius won?

Wallin did better against Fury than Wilder did. Fury was at his best against Wallin. Fury wasn't in the first or third fight. But Fury still clowned Wilder with a boxing lesson the first time, and destroyed him in the third fight.

Kownacki is straight garbage. He struggled with the damaged Martin, a shot Arreola, and got knocked out by a fighter who is shot and has been for over a decade. Wallin and Zhang would crush him. The same way the bums Washington and Duahuapus did when he was fresher and more active.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Joad View Post

I'm not sure what i saw. It looked like a little tap with nothing behind it - and then Helenius acted like he was just hit by a train. I would like to see it clearly, preferably in slow motion.
                      Did you hear the sound of the punch tho it was loud so it shows how much power wilder can generate even with short punches an helanius hasn't got the best punch resistance anyway but he walked into the punch aswell so that also adds to effects of it

Comment

Working...
                      X