Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Destroys Robert Helenius With Vicious Knockout in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Joad View Post

I'm not sure what i saw. It looked like a little tap with nothing behind it - and then Helenius acted like he was just hit by a train. I would like to see it clearly, preferably in slow motion.
    Did you hear the sound of the punch tho it was loud so it shows how much power wilder can generate even with short punches an helanius hasn't got the best punch resistance anyway but he walked into the punch aswell so that also adds to effects of it

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgochump View Post

There we go. A bible-long list of why what makes sense is wrong and why some twisted imaginary nonsense is true despite complete lack of proof.

If you ever make your first contact with reality, let me know and we can continue the convo.

You obviously have no argumention skills nor understanding of boxing so you will just keep denying the obvious while acting like a wise man pulling stuff from your rear end and thinking it is gold.

Like I said, this is what happens when you do crystal meth.

a completely expected moronic pos response from a fkin fool.

did helenius spar wilder? yes or no?
      so he's def felt more power than half a jab that sent him to hades.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inspired View Post

Sparring isn’t usually full force and it is done w headgear and bigger gloves. This was a good counter to Helenius rushing in. His chin has been shattered for years and he is almost 40. Nothing weird at all about the KO. This is why you have to go for insults instead of arguments.

Rosco3387 Rosco3387 likes this.

Comment

• The thing about the KO is when you watch it in slow motion in one view it doesn’t look like much but it real time that thud sounded devastating. I watched it in full speed & slow motion from a few angles. One slo-mo view shows a flush shot pushing his face in & it looked like a punch with massive impact whereas another view made it look like nothing. Helenius stepped right into that short right & he was done before he hit the canvas. Wilder at 214 is so much better than Wilder at 238. I knew Helenius was tailor made for him & called Helenius to get Breazealed. I just wish he would have fought the 2nd & 3rd Fury fights at this weight instead of the high 230s. Those chicken legs couldn’t carry the weight. Glad he is back & lighter. Not a fan of his & think he sounds like a twatwaffle every time he opens his mouth but I think the division is so much better when he is in the picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Helenius is shot to pieces and has been out of the ring for over a year. But you think he's better at this point than a couple of decent fighters who are fresh? Those wins you just mentioned happened over a decade ago. And anyone who thinks Helenius beat Chisora clearly hasn't seen the fight. Watch it. Chisora dominated him. Why do you think Vitali wanted to give Chisora the shot at the WBC title after watching the fight? Give me a laugh and tell me which rounds Helenius won?

Wallin did better against Fury than Wilder did. Fury was at his best against Wallin. Fury wasn't in the first or third fight. But Fury still clowned Wilder with a boxing lesson the first time, and destroyed him in the third fight.

Kownacki is straight garbage. He struggled with the damaged Martin, a shot Arreola, and got knocked out by a fighter who is shot and has been for over a decade. Wallin and Zhang would crush him. The same way the bums Washington and Duahuapus did when he was fresher and more active.
            You want to discredit some known names but cannot mention a single known name that Zhang has ever fought? Zhang is "fresh"? in which parallel universe? The Kownacki fight did not happen a decade ago in case you have been hiding under a rock. As I said, I do not rate Helenius as an elite fighter but definitely a notch or two above those two.

Vallin's rise to fame is because he was able to cut Fury. Still lost by a wide margin. And Fury is known to only rise to the level of his opposition. He didn't even KO Safari in a single round. Fury fighting Vallin was a pre-Kronk Fury that was not as aggressive as he is today but more technical. Vallin went the 12 rounds with Breazeale and hasn't got a single other known names on his win list. The only thing I will give Vallin is that he is not too old. But that cannot be said of Zhang.

Even Joshua's trainer Robert Garcia thinks Joshua is not ready for Wilder and needs 2 fights to get his confidence back. I believe Joshua has the physical attributes and skills to give Wilder a competitive fight and has a good chance of winning too. He has improved significantly in technical terms. I am not sure where he is mentally at this point though. He doesn't look to have that will to fight till his last breadth and give it everything. Could be because he is less confident in himself or he has earned enough that the spark has died down or just not a natural-born warrior or something else...but that is the current weakness I see in AJ.

Comment

• Bronze Bomber got his due

I’m kinda tired of fury
              Rosco3387 Rosco3387 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inspired View Post

I never made much about wilder
                But he’s my guy

he fights and throws chingay

takes a loss like a man

Comment

• Originally posted by Poopdick View Post

There is no top 10. Only 3-4 guys that should be fighting each other. 5 including Wallin
                  Obviously there is a top-10 based on results. The Ring top-10 is based on results. It's not 100% perfect but at least they use the right critera - unlike the boxing organisations.

And please name 5 top fighters Wallin beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    The thing about the KO is when you watch it in slow motion in one view it doesn’t look like much but it real time that thud sounded devastating. I watched it in full speed & slow motion from a few angles. One slo-mo view shows a flush shot pushing his face in & it looked like a punch with massive impact whereas another view made it look like nothing. Helenius stepped right into that short right & he was done before he hit the canvas. Wilder at 214 is so much better than Wilder at 238. I knew Helenius was tailor made for him & called Helenius to get Breazealed. I just wish he would have fought the 2nd & 3rd Fury fights at this weight instead of the high 230s. Those chicken legs couldn’t carry the weight. Glad he is back & lighter. Not a fan of his & think he sounds like a twatwaffle every time he opens his mouth but I think the division is so much better when he is in the picture.
                    Excellent point about Wilder's weight! I think this Helenius fight, ironickly, is in fact integral to Wilder's future success... it showed him that he does not need to destroy his foot speed and cater to the fantasy that more muscle means more power. Agreed about his weight for Fury... I am Fury fan but have to really wonder how good Wilder would be if he had just done what Tyson did, and study the old timers: Who all came in light as they could for their fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
                      Tyson Fury is a great self-promoter. Fury humbled and educated Wilder in life.
                      You have no life huh

Comment

Working...
                      X