Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Says Hearn Was 'Shocked' By How Much He Makes, Sees Benn Fight Happening in 'Maybe Two Years'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramirez is a proven ticket seller.. his gates are significant.. of course he will make minimum $3 mill when he’s Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

Shakur made 2x more last night than jermell made for undisputed.

Haymon cheap as hell now
      It's been looking like it's not the money for PBC fighters. It's the feeling of being protected fighting at home base. Case in point is Jermall, who got all the tools to beat Andrade, would rather turn down $7 million, which I think will never be offered again.

But then again it's not always the case as there are PBC in house fights awaiting him, but couldn't decide because of the risk involved.
      Last edited by brettWall; 09-25-2022, 05:13 PM.
      Hustle Hustle Fact Fact like this.

Comment

Ramirez isn't that good so he meets one of the requirements to fight Conor but seems to have priced himself out of the market. I can assure you that you are far more likely to see Marjorie Taylor Green attending a BLM rally than to see Conor go anywhere near Boots. Conor's people know he isn't very good. They have run scared of Essumann, McKinson & Avaneseyan, do you really think they'd let him even be in the same town, let alone the same ring, as Jaron?
        _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
          It's looking like Jaron Ennis, which Hearn deems as a riskier fight, is way cheaper, and at this point is probably easier to make because Boots is desperate for fights.
          Where did you see that? I’d be willing to bet Hearn doesn’t let Boots anywhere near Benn anytime soon.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Don’t skimp on paying people
            Last edited by Zaroku; 09-25-2022, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

Shakur made 2x more last night than jermell made for undisputed.

Haymon cheap as hell now
              Jermell got a 10 mill $ bonus for winning undisputed. You guys gotta make up your mind, either "Haymon cheap as hell" or "Haymon is ruining boxing because he over pays boxers" I'm really confused

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

Where did you see that? I’d be willing to bet Hearn doesn’t let Boots anywhere near Benn anytime soon.
                Where did I see what? What did you read in the texts you quoted did it mention it's going to be made soon?

BTW, any info on Ennis' next fight? What are his realistic options? Seems you're the one to ask regarding what's going on in Mr Boots camp.

Comment

Why would anyone think Jermell got $10 million for undisputed fight

Comment

Originally posted by bryanj23 View Post
                    Why would anyone think Jermell got $10 million for undisputed fight
                    he received 3.5 mill for thefight which was subsequently bumped up to ten milly as a bonus from Haymon for winning undisputed
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Hearn and his little sycophantic nerd squad seem
                      to think the only way to make money in boxing is to sign with matchroom and fight on dazn. They seem to think boxing began when dazn came on the scene….”earn with Hearn” they said lol

Comment

Working...
                      X