No announcement yet.

How dumb is team Parker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How dumb is team Parker?

Okay you are fighting a guy who has known for a granite chin and is not the fastest guy in town. So why do you show up at least 10 lbs over your normal fighting weight and look all pudgy like you stole Fury's and Ruiz's fast food? Parker should have been trained down to move for 12 rounds instead of looking gassed after a few rounds. Is he just in it for a paycheck and knows he will never be at the top level? If he thinks that he is right, he will never be a top fighter.
    4truth 4truth likes this.

Parker should have fought Hrgovic in IBF eliminator.

Comment

Was a terrible idea.
      I presume they wanted to come in big and try gain respect. Absolute waste of time you could hit him with a sledgehammer and he'd still not respect it
      15round 15round likes this.

Comment

My question is how is Dubious ahead of Joyce in the mandatory spots? Joyce handed him a beating!!!

Comment

They thought they the chin was overrated and knew they would land at will. But he couldn't even make the man flinch.

Comment

I was thinking along those same lines. I expected Parker to move and give himself angles to leverage his advantages, faster hands and better footwork.

but noooo!

Comment

They probably felt coming in heavy would help them take shots better and hurt Joyce.

Comment

I know what you guys mean, Parker should have tried the same as Usyk did to Joshua, twice.

Problem is, Joyce is not Joshua, he is far more dangerous guy. he won`t quit, he has a great stamina, you don`t hurt him just like that, he just comes forward throwing punches all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 15round View Post
                  Okay you are fighting a guy who has known for a granite chin and is not the fastest guy in town. So why do you show up at least 10 lbs over your normal fighting weight and look all pudgy like you stole Fury's and Ruiz's fast food? Parker should have been trained down to move for 12 rounds instead of looking gassed after a few rounds. Is he just in it for a paycheck and knows he will never be at the top level? If he thinks that he is right, he will never be a top fighter.
                  - - Y U never say what nursery school U in.

The Joes gave us a fantastical slugfest for our ages, and here U be crying in U Frosted Flakes for U mammy.

Comment

One other thing is the accumulation of damage that Joyce can inflict.

He throws a lazy jab slower than a hibernating sloth, but halfway through the second round Parker's nose is bleeding. And it must be SERIOUSLY demoralising to hit the guy flush and he doesn't even blink.

Comment

Working...
                    X