Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Fury-Joshua Negotiations: There is Still A lot To Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Fury-Joshua Negotiations: There is Still A lot To Be Done

Eddie Hearn, promoter for Anthony Joshua, is not responding to the pressure from WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury. On Saturday night, Fury was ringside in Manchester and told local reporters that Joshua had until Monday to sign their bout agreement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They really thought Aj was gonna say no

Comment

Anybody who’s seen this interview should know that Eddie ears go bright red when he lies and he loses eye contact. When he’s being straight up his eyes stay fixed on the intwerviewee or the camera. When the lies start, he looks away at the floor etc, and his ears reddening is a huge sign of his body betraying his words.

Funny thing is, Eddie knows fury and Charr haven’t even discussed a fight. A silly call out video was made back and forth when this all originated years ago when fury was out the ring.

It’s fury having daft call out videos and nothing more. If he didn’t want Joshua he wouldn’t offer such an amazing deal and ensured Joshua own promoter can be a part of the process.

Anybody who know boxing know that Eddie doesn’t like being left out, he reacts really childish to it.

Eddie just wants to buy time and have excuses ready to go. Eddie is trying hard to convince AJ behind the scenes to avoid fury. If he somehow can, he can say fury will fight Charr etc. whilst Joshua really fights the bottom of the barrel opponent for confidence.

why on earth wouldn’t Tyson fury want this fight? It means he can retire after his very next fight and know he’s beaten the very best. That’s all he wants to do , finish up and enjoy life. I know this as he was at Joyce - Parker last night. So was Rashford

Joshua is having none of it. The only person right now who Doesn’t want this fight on planet earth is Eddie, and Matchroom. It makes sense why they don’t obviously.

People need to use whatever is remaining if they’re brain cells and see what’s going on for themselves.

Fury isn’t fighting Charr. It will never ever ever happen. I will bet anyone it won’t be happening.
      Last edited by RoadMan94; 09-25-2022, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        They really thought Aj was gonna say no
        Oh really? Who do you personally know where in negotiations? You know Tyson or Josh yourself? What about Freddie? You know Frank warren?

Ahhhhhh. You are just speculating. As usual.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
          Anybody who’s seen this interview should know that Eddie ears go bright red when he lies and he loses eye contact. When he’s being straight up his eyes stay fixed on the intwerviewee or the camera. When the lies start, he looks away at the floor etc, and his ears reddening is a huge sign of his body betraying his words.

Funny thing is, Eddie knows fury and Charr haven’t even discussed a fight. A silly call out video was made back and forth when this all originated years ago when fury was out the ring.

It’s fury having daft call out videos and nothing more. If he didn’t want Joshua he wouldn’t offer such an amazing deal and ensured Joshua own promoter can be a part of the process.

Anybody who know boxing know that Eddie doesn’t like being left out, he reacts really childish to it.

Eddie just wants to buy time and have excuses ready to go. Eddie is trying hard to convince AJ behind the scenes to avoid fury. If he somehow can, he can say fury will fight Charr etc. whilst Joshua really fights the bottom of the barrel opponent for confidence.

why on earth wouldn’t Tyson fury want this fight? It means he can retire after his very next fight and know he’s beaten the very best. That’s all he wants to do , finish up and enjoy life. I know this as he was at Joyce - Parker last night. So was Rashford

Joshua is having none of it. The only person right now who Doesn’t want this fight on planet earth is Eddie, and Matchroom. It makes sense why they don’t obviously.

People need to use whatever is remaining if they’re brain cells and see what’s going on for themselves.

Fury isn’t fighting Charr. It will never ever ever happen. I will bet anyone it won’t be happening.
          I've been wondering where the Charr fight is being discussed besides Hearn. I agree that Hearn is probably talking to AJ and telling him it could be career suicide if he fights Fury next. Good post!

Comment

Oh really? Who do you personally know where in negotiations? You know Tyson or Josh yourself? What about Freddie? You know Frank warren?

Who do you know personally in all this? You seem quite invested when it comes to these guys.
            Last edited by Apollo7; 09-25-2022, 06:22 AM.

Comment

A lot of speculation in here but what do we know? AJ's received a contract that doesn't take broadcasting rights into consideration, he has a deal with DAZN so can't sign that contract unless shared broadcasting between BT and DAZN is agreed. George Warren has confirmed that they haven't really started working on the broadcasting side of things. The contract can't be signed until that's agreed and specified in the contract or AJ will be in breach of his agreement with DAZN.

Charr has already come out to say he's fighting Fury on Dec 3rd. Fury did an interview with that Ariel (whatever his name is) a few weeks ago and said he knows the date and opponent already all has been agreed but can't say anything yet. Ariel then started trying to work out who it is and was asking random questions to which Fury was saying he can't say anything until Ariel asked if it's "the German guy" to which a shocked Fury said something like "What German?! Look, I can't say anything yet."

I know Charr is Syrian but he's based in Germany and Fury looked a little rattled when asked if it's the German so while we're all speculating in here I'm going with this: the same way Hearn was pretending to be making Fury - AJ to the media when he knew it can't happen due to the arbitration is being done here by Fury's team: they know it's Charr in Dec, they know they'll get backlash for it so have created a scenario that looks like they're trying to get a better opponent. "Well we tried to make the AJ fight but they wouldn't sign...."

Comment

Are you just plain dumb one two words BT, Dazn.

They have never met me but I know more about boxing than you do
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

If fury and top rank/Queensbury are not negotiating with Charr then they should sue Hearn just like he’s doing to Paul. That’s why what Hearn is doing with Paul is a Pandora’s box
                  _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

And you didn't just do that above....glass and houses come to mind...we all speculate, that's why we have forums. I think this, I think that etc.
                    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X