Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Started To Get A Bit Fatigued; Haven't Been Able To Work Explosively In Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javcar View Post

Ggg lost twice to canelo Convincingly. He is a one division champ who was never undisputed. Hie did less in his career than Jess Vargas.
    Says Javcar a man who is not only mentally and physically inferior but also financially to the sum of millions... Your opinion equates to literally nothing, not even a fraction of a grain of sand in a desert. I hope you now this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post

Says Javcar a man who is not only mentally and physically inferior but also financially to the sum of millions... Your opinion equates to literally nothing, not even a fraction of a grain of sand in a desert. I hope you now this.
      Canelo can say the same thing to Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post

Canelo can say the same thing to Golovkin.
        No he can't because generally speaking Canelo isn't the sharpest tool in the box and he required PED's to achieve the physique he currently holds.

At this point its blatantly obvious also that Canelo is deeply petrified of Benavidez, Zurdo & Beterbiev. Not to mention Bivol...

Comment

Working...
        X