Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Started To Get A Bit Fatigued; Haven't Been Able To Work Explosively In Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Started To Get A Bit Fatigued; Haven't Been Able To Work Explosively In Gym

LAS VEGAS - Canelo Alvarez admitted that fatigue hindered him during the final few rounds of his 12-round win against Gennadiy Golovkin on Saturday night. The 32-year-old Alvarez got off to a strong start and built a considerable lead on the scorecards, but Golovkin gave him
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo should have eaten his special meat before this fight. That would've helped him keep his stamina.

Comment

Canelo proved he was always better than GGG. The last fight was a convincing win.
      Shranaploya Shranaploya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
        Canelo proved he was always better than GGG. The last fight was a convincing win.
        No. Canelo proved that he is better in his prime than GGG is at 40. The 36 yr old version of GGG was demonstrably better than prime Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
          Troll alert, no one is that dumb. ^^^

Comment

Glad he’s not making excuses for not being able to stop an old man.

Comment

nelo doesnt make excuses, he just lists facts as to why he wasnt at his best on the night, there is a difference

Comment

Respect to both guys. Even healthy, I don't believe Canelo would've stopped GGG. Canelo has always had stamina problems so that was not surprising or new. Canelo did look a lot stronger than in his first 2 encounters with GGG. I still don't think that would've been enough to suddenly KO a durable, albeit aging, GGG. My scorecards were 8-4 Canelo with GGG sweeping the last 4 rounds. GGG should have done more but I don't believe that had anything to do with his age. Canelo made GGG think twice bout what he wanted to do so that is kudos to Canelo's improvement. A very good trilogy that could have been great if GGG applied himself more in the 3rd fight (at least early on).

I want to see GGG-Charlo or Canelo-Benavidez.
                Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 Verus Verus like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  LAS VEGAS - Canelo Alvarez admitted that fatigue hindered him during the final few rounds of his 12-round win against Gennadiy Golovkin on Saturday night. The 32-year-old Alvarez got off to a strong start and built a considerable lead on the scorecards, but Golovkin gave him
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Why is it so hard for people to understand that people with a lot of muscle fizzle out faster? ESPECIALLY if their 32.

Comment

Gingerhead needs to lay down golf club during fight camps
                    Last edited by A.B Counterhooks; 09-19-2022, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X