Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs ggg the most boring trilogy of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs ggg the most boring trilogy of all time?

All 3 fights where decided by judges so there was no KO’s and there was no knockdowns in 36 rounds and no one was truly hurt to the point someone was getting stopped or dropped. Now that could be a testament to both of them having extremely good chins.

I understand some people wanted to see a 3rd fight because they wanted a definitive winner because they thought both fights where controversial but i personally felt the two where enough and canelo edged out the 2nd one.

I watched this fight at the movies and I never fall asleep out in public but the undercard fights I got dropped and went in and out of consciousness and I got upset because I was by myself and didn’t like being off guard like that lol.
    now the main event was not boring but I think people just wanted it to end dramatically that’s why I think fans was booing when there was “decent” action throughout the fight.

but going from fights like pacquiao/Marquez and fury/wilder was this the most boring trilogy?

The first 2 were good fights, they both looked old in this one,

Comment

You must be a UFC fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by HellcatUppercut View Post
        You must be a UFC fanboy.
        Never brought a ufc Ppv or been to a ufc fight in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          The first 2 were good fights, they both looked old in this one,
          Ggg definitely looked his age this night but I noticed when ever ggg fights someone that will be throwing something back at him that Mexican style goes out the window unless it’s someone he can just steam roll over.
          Hustle Hustle MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post

Never brought a ufc Ppv or been to a ufc fight in my life
            Good. You’re not missing much.

Comment

I'm sure theres been plenty worse although tbh i'm struggling to recall one. The first two fights were pretty good, the last was a dud, even if the last fight was as good as the first two it wouldnt be going down as an ATG trilogy in terms of action though.

Comment

Holyfield vs Ruiz is the most boring trilogy that comes to mind.

Canelo vs. GGG, their first two fights were great and very competitive, only their last fight was a dud and it was due to GGG's age and Canelo is starting to look past it as well.

GGG still looks like he's in good shape, but right at the 1st round, you could see how shot he is.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                  All 3 fights where decided by judges so there was no KO’s and there was no knockdowns in 36 rounds and no one was truly hurt to the point someone was getting stopped or dropped. Now that could be a testament to both of them having extremely good chins.

I understand some people wanted to see a 3rd fight because they wanted a definitive winner because they thought both fights where controversial but i personally felt the two where enough and canelo edged out the 2nd one.

I watched this fight at the movies and I never fall asleep out in public but the undercard fights I got dropped and went in and out of consciousness and I got upset because I was by myself and didn’t like being off guard like that lol.
                  now the main event was not boring but I think people just wanted it to end dramatically that’s why I think fans was booing when there was “decent” action throughout the fight.

but going from fights like pacquiao/Marquez and fury/wilder was this the most boring trilogy?
                  If you’re a boxing fan, then you’ll know that pacquiao-bradley is the most boring trilogy of all time. That fight had no business being a trilogy fight.

Comment

I mean, both guys barely speak english and neither one has any personality whatsoever
                    Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X