Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Dominant in Trilogy, Secures Decision Win Over Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Let’s not make this about color. This is not about a black or white thing. Floyd Mayweather is totally irrelevant to this discussion.

The fact is Canelo did not take care of business like like he promised to do against a shot, aged and slow 40 year old fighter.

The reason why he didn’t was because he was too afraid of getting hit. That was the reason why he didn’t press or take any risks in the fight.

This guy don't know what he is talking about..

Abel Sánchez said that canelo was the agressor and was landing heavy shots but ggg was too timid.

Canelo did the same in the second second fight, a fight were ggg was smashed in the face.

Golovkin in the second and third was afraid of canelo counters.

Canelo dominated the Center of the ring.

Then in the third canelo was gassed out and ggg put more pression, it's very simple.

But well, this post is from a guy that said Wilder did enought to be HOF.

Surely You know more than Abel sanchez lol
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

So why can't Canelo show different parts of his game? What's wrong with that? He fought the smartest, safest way to try and win. GGG also fought the smartest, safest way for him, and also tried to win in that way.

These 2 guys didn't get to where they are by being dumb. Always have to do safety first in boxing. Being reckless gets you nowhere.

At heart Canelo is a counter puncher, he has the skills to rely on that. GGG doesn't have to rely on pure power either, he can box. Both tried to do those gameplans, Canelo came out on top in this one.
      Man, don't waste your time You are debating with a guy that said Wilder is a Phenom and a futuro Hall of fame
      he don't know anything about this SPORT

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Man, don't waste your time You are debating with a guy that said Wilder is a Phenom and a futuro Hall of fame
        he don't know anything about this SPORT
        So what about Tyson Fury? Is he a future Hall of Famer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

This guy don't know what he is talking about..

Abel Sánchez said that canelo was the agressor and was landing heavy shots but ggg was too timid.

Canelo did the same in the second second fight, a fight were ggg was smashed in the face.

Golovkin in the second and third was afraid of canelo counters.

Canelo dominated the Center of the ring.

Then in the third canelo was gassed out and ggg put more pression, it's very simple.

But well, this post is from a guy that said Wilder did enought to be HOF.

Surely You know more than Abel sanchez lol
          I am judging the fight from my own observation sir. I don't need you or Abel Sanchez to tell me what the Hell I am watching. I saw a man who has clearly lost a step and is slowly showing signs of decline and aging in Canelo.

Why did he decide to carry GGG across the finish line? Golovkin was a mere corpse/mummy in that fight who had mentally checked out as he looked like a man who was ready to give up and yet there was Canelo standing in the center of ring with him afraid of throwing punches.

Canelo may have landed the heavier shots but he just didn't land enough of them because if he did he would have stopped a shot and washed up 40 year old Golovkin. He just didn't try hard enough. He was just too cautious and defensive in order to do so.

The reason why Canelo didn't press and take more risks in that fight is because he was afraid of getting hit or possibly rocked by GGG himself. Therefore, he decided to play it safe by carrying him across the finish line instead of attempting to put him away as he promised in his prefight prediction.

Comment

we know Golovkin fans.....

by next week, the unofficial scorecard will show Golovkin giving Canelo hell..... with Canelo being fortunate to scrape out a lucky win

and in a fortnight..... the unofficial scorecard will be 8-4 Golovkin, and the judges will have screwed Golovkin on the cards

Comment

• Originally posted by P to the J View Post

You know what, he’s got a point, even if he is an edge lord (which I’m guessing from your reply).

Canelo was superior by every discernible marker, and it’s been evident since Devryechenko that Golovkin’s reflexes have fallen off a cliff. Honestly, he looked like Ali vs Holmes in the first 5 rounds of the Múrata fight, and nearly the whole of this one.

With this in mind, Canelo should be wiping him out, and I’m guessing the reason this didn’t happen is because of one of his few Achilles heels: namely, stamina.

Man’s gotta sort his conditioning out and get running
              I just think it’s unfair to say. There isn’t a super middle weight or middleweight that would of stopped GGG on Saturday.

That’s my opinion an I stand by it. Golovkin is a world class fighter who has a A++++ chin that’s been proven over and over again.

It’s like these fighters can’t get respect for anything. Boxing fans as a whole are becoming more and more toxic. And that’s NOT Excluding myself.

we need to better. That’s what I think anyways, it’s all opinions isn’t it!

Oh yeah, I’ve always felt Canelo doesn’t have great conditioning. Last time I said it i had someone on here tell me I’m daft and that’s something Canelo has never struggled with, lol.
              Last edited by RoadMan94; 09-22-2022, 05:57 AM.
              P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

I just think it’s unfair to say. There isn’t a super middle weight or middleweight that would of stopped GGG on Saturday.

That’s my opinion an I stand by it. Golovkin is a world class fighter who has a A++++ chin that’s been proven over and over again.

It’s like these fighters can’t get respect for anything. Boxing fans as a whole are becoming more and more toxic. And that’s NOT Excluding myself.

we need to better. That’s what I think anyways, it’s all opinions isn’t it!

Oh yeah, I’ve always felt Canelo doesn’t have great conditioning. Last time I said it i had someone on here tell me I’m daft and that’s something Canelo has never struggled with, lol.

Lol, love when people tell you what you can see with your own eyes.
                RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

the WBA just ordered Golovkin-Lara

LLL will not get paid very much for his third loss

Comment

Working...
                  X