Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Robert Helenius: Pay-Per-View Undercard Set Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This really would have been better off as a free card on network tv. In that context it would have been pretty cool but as a PPV its poor.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

and neither is Canelo vs GGG III.
      That has a better main event. But the undercard sucks, I won't be buying.

(Bam Rodriguez is fun to watch but he has a subpar opponent.)

Comment

Who the heck wrote this article? It sounds like some shill for the promoter. Very embarrassing. If it’s an advertisement then make that clear. Nobody thinks of this as a great card if they’re being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Top to bottom it's all around bad, Wilder/Helenius is not a PPV main event. Do you honestly believe it is? I can overlook a mediocre undercard if the main event is a great fight. However as I said this entire card is weak. Ortiz/Ruiz was not a PPV main event and the undercard was still weak. PBC is trying polish turds and I will continue to call it out.
          It is what it is. All I can say about that is more power to you and fair game to you. It's your prerogative as a boxing fan to call out uneven and mismatched boxing cards.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

That has a better main event. But the undercard sucks, I won't be buying.

(Bam Rodriguez is fun to watch but he has a subpar opponent.)
            Well that much is true but the undercard as you've so eloquently stated sucks and I won't be buying it either!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Top to bottom it's all around bad, Wilder/Helenius is not a PPV main event. Do you honestly believe it is? I can overlook a mediocre undercard if the main event is a great fight. However as I said this entire card is weak. Ortiz/Ruiz was not a PPV main event and the undercard was still weak. PBC is trying polish turds and I will continue to call it out.
              That Champion4ever guy you replied too also said
              Canelo vs GGG is a mismatch
              I wonder what he thinks...
              Wilder vs Helenius?

Lololololol
              jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

What are you talking about, man? Canelo has never fought a Williams.
                You're correct, I was thinking Callum Smith .... there must be a Williams after me :-)

Comment

Card full of tune ups

Comment

Working...
                  X