Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Robert Helenius: Pay-Per-View Undercard Set Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Robert Helenius: Pay-Per-View Undercard Set Down

Two exciting high-stakes showdowns have been added to the jam-packed four-fight FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View event headlined by the return of former WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder as he takes top-rated Robert "The Nordic Nightmare" Helenius on Saturday, October 15 from Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lousy card, Dirrell sucks idk why they think he would move the needle at all. This is a card where you know who is gonna win every fight. Wilder, Plant, Sanchez , Russell. This is a no for me dawg.

Comment

Pay per view…

Comment

Nothing against Wilder, but he shouldn’t have taken this fight, unless it’s his last hurrah.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Lousy card, Dirrell sucks idk why they think he would move the needle at all. This is a card where you know who is gonna win every fight. Wilder, Plant, Sanchez , Russell. This is a no for me dawg.
          Yes, no 50-50 matchups at all. The only intrigue is to see if Wilder's head is permanently dented but that's not worth $80.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post

Yes, no 50-50 matchups at all. The only intrigue is to see if Wilder's head is permanently dented but that's not worth $80.
            100% right here.

Comment

Very subpar card. Don't think I will be buying this.

Comment

Oh yeah, thank you Uncle Haymon, for alllowing me the pleasure to pay $74.99 for this amazing card. I can not wait to pay for Porky/Mares or Porky/Cruz 2 next. You just keep on giving fans exactly what they ask for. Who needs Spence/Crawford when you can possibly get Wilder/Ruiz for the same price.

With love,
                The PBC Cheerleader Club.

P.S. We need new uniforms.
                Last edited by jonnyc420; 09-13-2022, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post

Plant might have permanent body damage too. Ant might have enough bite left for one of Canelo's kids, but that isn't good.

Comment

Not PPV worthy at all...looks like its going to be night of illegal streaming
                    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X