Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin Rivalry Will Hopefully Be Settled in Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandma Pleaser View Post
    Lmfao what? What a stupid headline. The article is most likely stupid too
    Says the senior OG of NSB…

Comment

Ggg has to come out extremely aggressive and not gun shy like 2nd fight if he really wants to beat canelo convincingly and leave no doubts cause canelo is gonna try put pressure on him from rd 1,GGG looked strong AF on his last outing but murata aint canelo thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        I’ve noticed no buzz at all for this fight. None. Everyone I know knows I’m a boxing fan and no talk of it at all. It’s sad to see this is what’s happened with Canelo post HBO
        I'm pretty sure u know one person, and that's you're momma, so that's probably why you've heard nothing u tool, every single post from u is just an excuse to throw shade at Eddie hearn, I don't particularly like the guy myself but u are literally obsessed, get a grip lad

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis67 View Post
          I'm not a huge Canelo fan, but have to admit he clearly won the 2nd fight against Golovkin.
          You are a massive nelo fan, cos one thing that was in agreement with everyone about that fight was that it was close as f, (still a Golovkin win though imo) so if you're saying he clearly won, u either didn't watch it or Saul is you're daddy

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Who's "we?" I watched it back a couple months ago and still think Canelo won it clean. Lara had his moments, but he didn't do enough to win more than 4-5 rounds max. Lara has that tricky Cuban style, but his problem is also that he fights like a Cuban (meaning that he does a bit of flash then coasts most of the round). Lara landed pretty much nothing but jabs. He didn't win that fight.
            "We" being myself and 3 of my friends who went to watch the fight in the movie theater. If it's ok with you and we have your permission we are entitled to our opinion just like you are.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

"We" being myself and 3 of my friends who went to watch the fight in the movie theater. If it's ok with you and we have your permission we are entitled to our opinion just like you are.
              Hmm, I thought perhaps you had a frog in your pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Hmm, I thought perhaps you had a frog in your pocket.
                Lol I do have a few friends left...

Comment

And I thought this chit was settled

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Green View Post

You are a massive nelo fan, cos one thing that was in agreement with everyone about that fight was that it was close as f, (still a Golovkin win though imo) so if you're saying he clearly won, u either didn't watch it or Saul is you're daddy
                    Don't be a fool

Comment

[QUOTE=Alexis67;n31570764]

Don't be a fool[/QUOTE

Sure buddy the guy who's in agreement with 95% of people is the fool rather than the guy who's in agreement with the 5%.. wake up pablo u pretentious b1tch

Comment

Working...
                      X