Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin Rivalry Will Hopefully Be Settled in Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin Rivalry Will Hopefully Be Settled in Trilogy

By Corey Erdman - Although Canelo Alvarez and Gennadiy Golovkin fought for the first time in 2017, the boxing world has been discussing them fighting much longer than that. The two have been in one another's orbit for over eight years, first as "dream opponents" with Canelo the bigger star chasing Golovkin in acclaim, and Golovkin inversely wanting Canelo's popularity, then as in-ring rivals and real life adversaries.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Canelo-GGG 3 is definitely more intriguing since Saul's loss to Bivol
    Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Lmfao what? What a stupid headline. The article is most likely stupid too

Comment

The only way I feel this fight will bring “finality” is if Golovkin wins. If he doesn’t win there won’t be any redemption from the bad scoring in the previous fights.

Comment

I’ve noticed no buzz at all for this fight. None. Everyone I know knows I’m a boxing fan and no talk of it at all. It’s sad to see this is what’s happened with Canelo post HBO

Comment

"It's so if you say so!"
            inspiring words,
            unfotunately at 40,
            thought tells you to say so
            but the body says
            it just aint so!

Comment

When is Canelo going to care of his Erislandy Lara problems???
              NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post
                When is Canelo going to care of his Erislandy Lara problems???
                What Erislandy Lara problems?
                sidefx996 sidefx996 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  I’ve noticed no buzz at all for this fight. None. Everyone I know knows I’m a boxing fan and no talk of it at all. It’s sad to see this is what’s happened with Canelo post HBO
                  I'd say it's more to do with the timing of the fight - Canelo's loss to Bivol dropped him a lot of casual fans and I just don't think anyone cares about old man GGG.
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

GGG has to fight Canelo and the three judges in this fight. He has to win by knockout as the judges will simply not allow GGG to win a decision. News Flash! It's all about future money boxing has always been and will always be fixed to some extent. Nothing new here, Canelo brings in more money so all hands will be on deck to ensure he wins on the cards even if he loses the fight.
                    byfbnz byfbnz likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X