Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Look Forward To Matching Haney-Kambosos Winner With Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

He didn't vacate. He was stripped just as Canelo had been stripped and Juan Francisco Estrada. You see, you don't know what the hell you're even talking about man. icegif-3815.gif
    There are THREE franchise belts right now. So what if they aren't in every division? The WBA Super Belt was initially awarded to special fighters and fights. I think the first guy to get it was RJJ, and no one else had it. (Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure.) Twenty years later, it's in every division, so maybe there will be a Franchise champ in almost every division. It was immediately made transferable too after initially being non-transferable.

Anyway, the point is that the relationship between Loma and Haney didn't change when he got the Franchise belt. Just like the interim belt holder, Haney still had to petition the WBC to fight Loma, and he never did that. It's just a fact. It's indisputable.
    You only get stripped for 3 things.. ****** fanboy

missed weight.
    inactivity

or

DUCKING YOUR MANDATORY

Comment

Easy fights easy money for Loma. Only legit threat is Stevenson for him if he moves up to 135 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

missed weight.
        inactivity

or

DUCKING YOUR MANDATORY
        Oh oh. I exposed your dumbass and now you're upset LMAO Too funny.
        Unified world champion Lomachenko, who won the vacant WBC belt by decision over Luke Campbell on Aug. 31, was stripped of the belt and given the honorary title of "franchise champion," the second in WBC history since its recent creation for Canelo Alvarez. Interim titlist Haney, who elevated to the WBC's world titleholder, had been scheduled to defend the interim belt on Nov. 9 against an opponent to be named and now will defend the full title. Also, the Nov. 2 bout between former titleholders Javier Fortuna and Jesus Cuellar was approved as a final eliminator to determine Haney's mandatory challenger. (ESPN.com)

Don't procreate you dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Oh oh. I exposed your dumbass and now you're upset LMAO Too funny.
          Unified world champion Lomachenko, who won the vacant WBC belt by decision over Luke Campbell on Aug. 31, was stripped of the belt and given the honorary title of "franchise champion," the second in WBC history since its recent creation for Canelo Alvarez. Interim titlist Haney, who elevated to the WBC's world titleholder, had been scheduled to defend the interim belt on Nov. 9 against an opponent to be named and now will defend the full title. Also, the Nov. 2 bout between former titleholders Javier Fortuna and Jesus Cuellar was approved as a final eliminator to determine Haney's mandatory challenger. (ESPN.com)

Don't procreate you dumbass
          This is Old news. Haney and charlo became number 1 in the wbc while canelo and Loma held the wbc. We already know this

And then what happened? They ducked

You get stripped for missing weight, inactivity, and DUCKING. Sulaiman making a fake title doesn't change that.

franchise....Lmaoooooo
          Last edited by Hustle; 08-26-2022, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Teo was not more established than Haney, and at that point Devin had been calling out Loma for years, as he still does even though he's the undisputed champion. Also, Teo never had a fight at 140 until last week, so we can't say that he was a natural 140lber then. He fought Kambosas at 135 after Loma. Even for his 140 fight, he only weighed in at 138.
            Liar...point blank ****** as **** liar. I was there the whole way, way before Haney got involved. You just can't make up this ****. First time Haney called out Loma was after Loma won against Cambell. Loma was being lined up to fight Kamboses as a fill in fight, after he beat Campbell. Haney wasn't Mando yet. Haney fought after Loma won the belt from Campbell. After Haney won and came out and said, hey why not fight me and not Kamboses. Loma had already at this point decided to not take a filler and fight for the 4th belt. A Mando was not called and demanded because Loma had just won the belt and because a Mando could not be ordered because of the going for Undisputed next. This is when Haney was chirping in the media. Haney had no reason to fight Loma ever before this. Loma said I will fight for the 4th belt and after I want Tank first and then Haney second. Franchise was not even in the conversation at this point. Franchise had no bearing of a Mando not being called, demanded. Any other take is conspiracy, conjecture without proof, lies and made up facts.

Comment

This is Old news. Haney and charlo became number 1 in the wbc while canelo and Loma held the wbc. We already know this

And then what happened? They ducked

You get stripped for missing weight, inactivity, and DUCKING. Sulaiman making a fake title doesn't change that.

franchise....Lmaoooooo
              When did Loma duck Haney? Pray tell explain that to this erudite forum. If you can't explain it your a conspiracy freak or dumb ass passing along barber shop hyperbolic banter and don't actually have proof. Proof is not someone's opinion. Proof is facts. Let me lay out the facts for you, so there's no mistake in miscommunication or lack of full context.

First time Haney called out Loma was after Loma won against Cambell. Loma was being lined up to fight Kamboses as a fill in fight, after he beat Campbell. Haney wasn't Mando yet. Haney fought after Loma won the belt from Campbell. After Haney won and came out and said, hey why not fight me and not Kamboses. Loma had already at this point decided to not take a filler and fight for the 4th belt. A Mando was not called and demanded because Loma had just won the belt and because a Mando could not be ordered because of the going for Undisputed next. This is when Haney was chirping in the media. Haney had no reason to fight Loma ever before this. Loma said I will fight for the 4th belt and after I want Tank first and then Haney second. Franchise was not even in the conversation at this point. Franchise had no bearing of a Mando not being called, demanded. Any other take is conspiracy, conjecture without proof, lies and made up facts.
              Last edited by TDLand; 09-08-2022, 09:41 AM.

Comment

missed weight.
                inactivity

or

DUCKING YOUR MANDATORY
                So, when did Loma duck his mandatory?

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                  "Do unto others as they do unto you". If I were Devin I would do the same to Loma as he did to me. Go beat the brakes off Kambozo then tell Arum to give you anyone but Loma for your 3rd and final fight. If claims that you have to fight Loma because he is the WBO mandatory, then drop the Wbo belt. Fight someone like Richard Commey. Then after you beat him go xross the street to Haymon and go for the biggest money fight you van Tank vs Devin on Showtime PPV. Ice Arum / Loma out of the process!
                  Haney fans that parrot this **** are so dumb and myopic, lack timing and clarity, are rumor mongers. Complaining that Loma ducked Haney, which is a false narrative and bull**** attempt to disparage Loma calling him the great white hope, overrated, fought a bunch of nobody's. Deciding to fight for undisputed or fight Haney was the choice Loma had. Kamboses and Loma were in talks before Haney ever interjected himself. It was going to be in Australia and big pay day for Kam. Haney beat his opponent after Loma beat Campbell. Then he said hey don't fight Kam, fight me. Loma had already decided to focus on the undisputed fight. Loma made the choice 100% of boxers, including Haney, would make. It does not mean Loma was ducking Haney. Any other take is Haney fan ******ity. A Mando demanded right after Loma won the belt? When in the history is a Mando ordered by the sanctioning body that quickly? The rules of the sanctioning body's are on thier website for all to read. A Mando cannot be ordered when the next fight is for undisputed. I read them again a few weeks back. Why don't you non-mensa members go read them and clear up this silly narrative you are parroting and lack proof of. All this was before Loma was honored with Franchise. Franchise recognizing Loma for winning 5 major belts in his first 15 fights, a major feat that will never be repeated. No one was concerned with pillow fist. Haney petitioned for the stripped belt that should have been fought over. Why was Mickey stripped and then Loma and Cambell had to fight for it. Loma is stripped and Haney petitions for it and the sanctioning body feeling concerned because of racial issues in our nation, being concerned with the race card, my conjecture is, that is why they caved in and gave him the belt without ever fighting for it. He didn't deserve the belt.
                  Last edited by TDLand; 09-08-2022, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post
                    It would be great if Devin requested the franchise belt and Loma became the Email champion.
                    The other belts are still mandated. Haney requested the stripped belt. Loma is Mando for two of the belts. If he gets the fight Haney loses all 4 belts including Franchise.
                    Last edited by TDLand; 09-08-2022, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
                      Is it really difficult to understand that unifications ***** mandatories. It’s like the oldest rule in boxing. Anyone with a brain between their ears know this.

You do know loma fought a bigger guy, world champion, huge puncher, much more established than Devin Haney ever was at that point.

So loma “ducked” a defence minded pillow fisted lightweight to fight teofimo Lopez. A natural 140Iber.

If you still don’t grasp this, then stop watching boxing kid. Go back to figure skating or whatever it is you gen z kids do.
                      These supporters of a racist don't get it. The train is pulling out of the station but the lights are off.

Comment

Working...
                      X