Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic: It Was Very Close, He Surprised Me, He's Better Than I Thought He Was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that report sure made the fight in general, and hrgovic in particular, sound a whole lot better than he actually was.

​Hrgovic impressed no-one.

Comment

I like almost everyone else was surprised by Zhang. I thought the fight was a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
        Well that report sure made the fight in general, and hrgovic in particular, sound a whole lot better than he actually was.

​Hrgovic impressed no-one.

No question his stock went down, and Zhang's went way up.

Comment

Hrgovic found his level. He is surprised Zhang is his level.

All top 10 guys beat Hrgovic easily.

Comment

1)Fury
            2)Usyk
            next level:
            Wilder
            Joshua
            next:
            Joyce
            Rest:
            Parker
            Dubois
            Whyte
            who else? Hellenius, Wallin?

Hrgovic can definitely hang with most of these Top 10HWs, HW is still weak. Zhang could even get a win or two against the lower 10

Comment

Hrgovic was definitely somewhat exposed but I wouldn't mind see him in there with some of the upper tier guys. Hrgovic/Wilder?

Comment

The lesser of 2 evils. Either flip is overrated or Zhang better than wevthought? Zhang better than we thought Is lesser of 2 evils.
                But I said Zhang was good, he is well trained and olympian

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  One thing they cannot take away from him is that granite chin
                  I didn't think his chin looked that great. He was in trouble more than once, not far from being KOed or at least a KD. He looked dazed / disoriented a couple of times.

I still think he can hang with the Top 5-10 HWs, but certainly not with Fury or Usyk, and probably not with AJ, Wilder and Joyce (although we have to see what shape AJ and Wilder will be in in their next fights).

I didn't score yesterday's fight, but it looked like a draw to me, or a close UD for Zhang.

Comment

What is Redeemers opinion? He loves the guy & thinks he is the next one… Haven’t seen him weigh in yet?

Comment

Hrgovic is overhyped hot garbage.

FLY TY FLY TY likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X