Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Filip Hrgovic, Zhang Zhilei - Set For IBF Final Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Filip Hrgovic, Zhang Zhilei - Set For IBF Final Eliminator

Hrgovic, Zhang Photos Gallery - By Ron Lewis - Anthony Joshua had a 23-pound weight advantage over champion Oleksandr Usyk at Friday's weigh-in for their WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight title clash at the King Abdullah Sports City Arena in Jeddah. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-20-2022, 02:51 PM.

War Zhang!

Comment

Pulling for Zhang in this fight, sick of hearing about Hrgovic like he is some boogeyman or something.
      KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
        Pulling for Zhang in this fight, sick of hearing about Hrgovic like he is some boogeyman or something.
        You and a 100 million Chinese ( yes he that projected number is accurate ) will be rooting for Zhang. He fights for China and states it bluntly. Hrgovic is too strong, durable, faster, better conditioned, and more skilled. He should win via stoppage. Get used to hearing about Hrgovic, he is the next big thing. Nothing against Zhang. He is a decent fighter in his own right.
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

You and a 100 million Chinese ( yes he that projected number is accurate ) will be rooting for Zhang. He fights for China and states it bluntly. Hrgovic is too strong, durable, faster, better conditioned, and more skilled. He should win via stoppage. Get used to hearing about Hrgovic, he is the next big thing. Nothing against Zhang. He is a decent fighter in his own right.
          We will see I guess. I’ve seen a couple of Hrgovic’s fights and I honestly was not impressed at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

So the next big thing was eating the left and right in plenty from Eric "The Monster" Molina? What's this Hrgovic hype based on? He has face no one and even those F-level guys from a burger joint in Serbia or whatever hit him good.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post

We will see I guess. I’ve seen a couple of Hrgovic’s fights and I honestly was not impressed at all.
              I'm with you. Hrgovic is big, strong and has skills but he also looks stiff and he's been hit clean too often by some fairly ordinary competition.

His proponents argue that he will fight to the level of his competition and he's getting hit because he doesn't fear the opponents he's faced thus far. Not sure I agree with that rationale.

I don't rate Zhang all that highly but he's big and hits hard so Hrgovic will have to be a little more disciplined in what will be his toughest opponent thus far.

Comment

Zhang is not elite-level material. Hrgovic wins this one, most probably by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgochump View Post

So the next big thing was eating the left and right in plenty from Eric "The Monster" Molina? What's this Hrgovic hype based on? He has face no one and even those F-level guys from a burger joint in Serbia or whatever hit him good.
                  He has blows out his opponents in short order winning ever round and taken away for 0's. That is undefeated fighters recored. His competition for a 14-0 fighter is not bad. Look at who Tyson, Lewis and Fury were fighting then. Go ahead. For a laugh look at Wilder's first 14! My point had been made. Yes he can be hit on occasion because he so aggressive, an on attack the other guy is covering up and thinking counter for the most part. That's the reason why he has been hit flush, and most importantly he can take it. Having said that he can work in defense. Molina by way way wasn't too far removed form flooring Wilder. They aren't " f- guys "

Comment

Lets go Hrgović!!!! Geni kameni

Comment

Working...
                    X