Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Withdraws From Omar Figueroa Clash, Citing Mental Health; Rest Of Showtime Card To Move Forward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

And do what?
    To quote Mike Tyson, “Fade into oblivion.”

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Uggh, 1st it was Cryan Ryan and now Broner. I sure hope this doesn’t become a trend.
      I was thinking the same thing, is this the new go to excuse to get out of a fight, or any other scheduled event in our lives?
      I sure hope not, back in the day claiming mental health issue's was the last thing that they would want the public to know about.
      If in fact these athlete's, or anyone else for that matter are truly experiencing psychological issue's then by all means they should withdraw.
      Yet as recent as last week Broner was talking about fighting Floyd 'Money' Mayweather, and rematching Marcos 'El Chino' Maidana.
      Speaking for myself I'm not a Broner fan, and find his (non)fighting style boring, he's just not a top level fighter anymore.
      He's made money in the sport, and won championship's, but still decided to be a criminal committing, and being charged with various act's, sexual battery of a women (misdemeanor), beating a man with his fist (assault), failure to appear in court, contempt of court, probation violation, trespassing (misdemeanor), DUI in Miami, outstanding warrant, choking a waitress (misdemeanor assault), he's also hinted about suicide on his Instagram account.
      This guy is no role model, he is definitely a criminal recidivist, and aren't all criminal's psychologically impaired to one extent or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Haymon, please stop giving this oxygen thief opportunities. He should be required to pay back all the oxygen he has ever wasted with interest
        It's annoying as he's letting down a lot of people. Lots of people still like him and would love to see him sort his **** out. He's treating the boxing fan with a lack of respect.

Comment

This is code for I'm 160 at the moment and can't make the weight....
          MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
            Ahhhh mental health. The new “go-to” when things aren’t going your way. Victimhood or faux victimhood is like currency in current society
            Unfortunately this appears to be the case in this current atmosphere of woe is me, (self pity).
            The irony of the whole thing is that it's the most arrogant braggarts, bullies, and loud mouths, who want to be understood, and crave that sympathy at the end of the day.
            It really is nut's if you really sit down, and think about it, but we shouldn't waste our time contemplating this new phenomenon, there are plenty of medical profession's for that.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

To quote Mike Tyson, “Fade into oblivion.”
              Um, pretty sure Mike said "I don't know, I might just fade into Bolivian."

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Um, pretty sure Mike said "I don't know, I might just fade into Bolivian."
                I think you’re right.

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
                  Adrien “The Mental Problem” Broner.
                  That was actually a good revision of his chosen ring moniker.

Comment

Basically Shxx 4 Brains.

Comment

LMAO is anyone really surprised? The guy is a clown show.

Comment

Working...
                      X