Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Withdraws From Omar Figueroa Clash, Citing Mental Health; Rest Of Showtime Card To Move Forward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's selfish to say but I was looking forward to this Crossroads bout. AB is entertaining and Figueroa is good style clash.

And AB should go the Christian route and make a Kanye like return.

Comment

Originally posted by lagako10 View Post
      This clown should not be given any opportunities
      He wont.... its probably the end of Broner

Comment

He is done...

Comment

He’s done! Espinoza was already skeptical of him, so much so they isolated him since January to train and cut weight and he couldn’t. He shows up to the Barclays clean and sober and then needs to be carried out by his girl? This dude is and will always be his own worst enemy. See the loudest people are always the most insecure deep down. Anytime I see a loud dude, I know he’s insecure af and trying to hide it. Also, he just made Al Haymon look stupid three times in three weeks. He’s done. Short of Floyd stepping in for him, he’s done. Not only are you on a losing streak, have a history of missing weight but now you back out of fights a week in? Yeah, fk off. Dude burned his last two remaining bridges.
          Last edited by turnedup; 08-15-2022, 09:11 AM.
          1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

Time to hang up the gloves Broner. There’s nothing left in the boxing game for this guy. He’ll never be forgotten. That’s for damn sure.
            P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
              This is the end of Broner. If only he could go back in time to when he was P4P King after he beat Malignaggi with Jessica Corazon's pu$$y on the line. Good times. RIP Broner's boxing career. Nash out
              Broner was never legitimately a candidate for P4P. His resume is trash and his belt wins were just his side having money to pay no hopers with belts. Dude was all smoke and mirrors and whereas that’s the point where a promoter builds a champion and his confidence, broner saw that as his entire career. That’s the warmup for most fighters, broner ended the warm up and said “I’m ready for the hof” much like a lot of folks here, real boxing heads get into who you beat, how, and what condition where they in. Same reason Canelo fans can’t understand why we don’t think he’s the greatest or fury fans or Danny Garcia too. Nice occasional wins, 90% trash resumes. Example: Canelo beat Mosley, yeah, but by then Mosley was a three round fighter. That’s where so many future arguments will die in this sport with this generation. Broner just can’t get right.
              Last edited by turnedup; 08-15-2022, 09:18 AM.
              mapleleaf27 mapleleaf27 likes this.

Comment

Definitely not HOF worthy. I wish him all the best though.

Comment

hes got that 9 figure fight with floyd lined up & after that the 8 figure one with maidana, he will be fine

Comment

If he fights again it will be on an undercard. No way they make him a headliner again.

I bet it’s a weight issue. Once you hit your 30’s it’s harder she’d weight quickly and he was never a guy that stayed fit between fights.

Comment

I hope AB gets the help he needs. Buddy still has delusions of grandeur, he ain't sniffing Canastota tho. From the opening presser, to comments about canceling this fight to do exhibitions, and then looking out of shape two weeks away from fight night, it was clear that AB was not up for this fight.
                      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X