Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs: I Showed That I Have More To Give To The Sport of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs: I Showed That I Have More To Give To The Sport of Boxing

Fort Worth, Texas - In an entertaining fight, Dallas' native Maurice "Mighty Mo" Hooker (27-3-3, 18 KOs) took on welterweight contender Blair "The Flair" Cobbs (16-1-1, 10 KOs) of Philadelphia, PA, in a 10-round super welterweight clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I bet on you!!

I knew you would work, styles make fights!!

Comment

If we could only get Benn out of Eddys woodwork. Cobb would give him fits in anything at or over 18 feet. Put that in Vegas and you got an easy sell. I'm not sure anybody in the UK would pass up a boat ride for it.
      Last edited by Corelone; 08-07-2022, 05:36 PM.

Comment

They will keep Benn FARRRRRR away from Blair..

Comment

Cobb looked pretty good last night. I think it's about over for Hooker though.
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
            They will keep Benn FARRRRRR away from Blair..
            You can’t be serious. Are you guys on the same stuff Hooker was on? Hearn is screaming for Thurman and Thurman doesn’t want it. Cobbs would be a major step down for Benn. He’d be life and death with Benn’s last 5 opponents. Give him a 30’ ring and Cobbs still doesn’t make it out of rd 3. Benn legit 6-10. Cobbs not even top 30. Total mismatch.

Comment

One thing I noticed last night during the fight, after one of the more damaging headbutts Cobbs suffered, the ref asked him some questions to see if he could continue.

Blair was well ahead on the cards and Hooker was settling in and landing punches at that point. He could have let it be stopped and go to the cards but he wanted to fight.

Hats off to Blair. He wanted that fight.
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Asking myself after this fight, "was Hooker ever any good"? So many flaws seemed to stand out against Cobb.
                real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

So many people hate on cobbs .

but your favorite fighter dont want that work

Comment

I look at Hooker as being as good as anybody Benn has fought. All of them are blown up light weights, or stale and past their due date, leftovers. Benn is still in the kiddy side of the pool. I'm not saying he's no good, but the sharks are waitng.

Comment

Working...
                    X