Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McKinson: I Know I Was Losing, Never A Time I Thought I Was Going To Get Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it hilarious that he couldn’t do anything in the fight but considered taking Ortiz to the later rounds and WHAT
    People saying the guy came to win , yeah right
    He just wanted to be known as the record breaker

Comment

Ortiz had to swat McKinson like the pesky horse fly that he is, otherwise he'd keep being a pest with his weak ass flurries

Comment

I think Vergil is going to get little or no credit but that was actually a damn good win. McKinson set him a lot of puzzles & he solved them. To me, Vergil is still neck & neck with Jaron to fight the winner of Crawford-Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          I find it hilarious that he couldn’t do anything in the fight but considered taking Ortiz to the later rounds and WHAT
          People saying the guy came to win , yeah right
          He just wanted to be known as the record breaker
          Don't comment on things you know nothing about
          4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

McKinson looked as good as a guy with 2 KO’s on his resume could look. Anyone busting his balls for the loss should really ask why Ortiz’s handlers STILL feel the need to put him in the ring with a cobra whose had his teeth removed. I mean really why pick a guy like that??

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Don't comment on things you know nothing about
              Why because you say he came to win ?
              Do the opposite of above me azzhole

Comment

Of course he came to win but having only maybe won 1 of the first 6 rounds, he adjusted his goals.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                  McKinson looked as good as a guy with 2 KO’s on his resume could look. Anyone busting his balls for the loss should really ask why Ortiz’s handlers STILL feel the need to put him in the ring with a cobra whose had his teeth removed. I mean really why pick a guy like that??
                  Because Roberto Diaz is doing his job as a match maker and giving Ortiz the needed experience of fighting a tricky southpaw. Obviously theyre levels apart in talent but its still needed experience that will have benefited Ortiz should he get a shot at Crawford.Ortiz's matchmaking has been far and away the best of any prospect. They gave him el maestro the cagey veteran that had never been stopped, Hooker the tall/long/rangey boxer,Kava the power puncher and now a tricky southpaw in McKinson. Exactly the different looks I'd want my young prospect to have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Why because you say he came to win ?
                    Do the opposite of above me azzhole
                    It was obvious from McKinsons performance he was trying to win. He was fighting in the pocket at times, more than he should have and normally would have. His dad was trying to get him to get on his bike, but he didn't do that as much. You didn't see that? McKinson was being beaten by a better fighter, but he still caught Ortiz jr with plenty of sharp accurate single shots that showed up Vergil's defensive flaws. But I guess you didn't see that either. After the ring they saw each other in the dressing room and shared mutual respect, by being appreciative of each other as a fighter and swapped signed gloves,with Ortiz also giving McKinson a t-shirt and headband. Do you really think Vergil would have done any of that if he thought McKinson came just to survive and pick up a cheque? You probably didn't see that either. To be honest I don't know what you saw. So I'll make your life easier by going back to my original comment. Don't comment on things you know nothing about. If your struggling with boxing, try to find a sport to watch, that you can understand.

Comment

''2 ko's''

Is that a typo ????

Comment

Working...
                      X