Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McKinson: I Know I Was Losing, Never A Time I Thought I Was Going To Get Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
    McKinson couldn’t put weight on his side after that hip shot from Ortiz, some power to do damage like that! Well done to McKinson for sticking with it, but as many predicted, he just lacked that equalising power.
    Yes, Ortiz must really have some sting in that hook if, with gloves, protector etc., he managed to numb McKinson 's with a hip shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

It was obvious from McKinsons performance he was trying to win. He was fighting in the pocket at times, more than he should have and normally would have. His dad was trying to get him to get on his bike, but he didn't do that as much. You didn't see that? McKinson was being beaten by a better fighter, but he still caught Ortiz jr with plenty of sharp accurate single shots that showed up Vergil's defensive flaws. But I guess you didn't see that either. After the ring they saw each other in the dressing room and shared mutual respect, by being appreciative of each other as a fighter and swapped signed gloves,with Ortiz also giving McKinson a t-shirt and headband. Do you really think Vergil would have done any of that if he thought McKinson came just to survive and pick up a cheque? You probably didn't see that either. To be honest I don't know what you saw. So I'll make your life easier by going back to my original comment. Don't comment on things you know nothing about. If your struggling with boxing, try to find a sport to watch, that you can understand.
      Did you read the article where he stated that he didn’t think he was winning the fight ?
      Didn’t he say that the plan was to try to get him into the later rounds although he still didn’t think he was winning ?
      And that he would of been happy to have been the first fighter to not crumble , taking Ortiz to points ?
      The hugs and kisses at the end of fight is just being cordial
      But yeah you got the inside scoop
      Wtv azzhole
      You viewed it one way and it don’t mean it’s the right way

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Did you read the article where he stated that he didn’t think he was winning the fight ?
        Didn’t he say that the plan was to try to get him into the later rounds although he still didn’t think he was winning ?
        And that he would of been happy to have been the first fighter to not crumble , taking Ortiz to points ?
        The hugs and kisses at the end of fight is just being cordial
        But yeah you got the inside scoop
        Wtv azzhole
        You viewed it one way and it don’t mean it’s the right way
        Just because he realises he wasn't winning doesn't mean he wasn't trying lol. Is that what you've got? Lmao.

Comment

Just because he realises he wasn't winning doesn't mean he wasn't trying lol. Is that what you've got? Lmao.
          Sounds like a guy who came to survive

Comment

Sounds like a guy who came to survive
            Ok. When Ortiz jr receives a beat down from Crawford or Spence or Ennis, just remember those sentiments.

Comment

Ok. When Ortiz jr receives a beat down from Crawford or Spence or Ennis, just remember those sentiments.
              Did I say he beats any of those guys ?
              I can see why how you have problems understanding English
              It’s all good Rod , now you can go sip on your tang with the other kids

Comment

Did I say he beats any of those guys ?
                I can see why how you have problems understanding English
                It’s all good Rod , now you can go sip on your tang with the other kids
                You didn't even understand that last comment lol

Comment

You didn't even understand that last comment lol

Did you understand that last comment

Comment

Working...
                  X