Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Chisora: Tyson Fury's Handlers Have Reached Out To Us For Trilogy Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Chisora: Tyson Fury's Handlers Have Reached Out To Us For Trilogy Fight

258 MGT, the management company behind heavyweight contender Derek Chisora, have confirmed that there have been some initial talks for a trilogy fight with WBC world champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A sure sell out.

Interpret that any way you want.
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Yup.

Fury is going to do this until Usyk looks vulnerable.

Chisora, Thor Bjornsson, hulk hogan, oh what's that Usyk just got dropped in a fight and only just scraped through? I'll fight him now

Comment

The second fight wasn’t even a tiny bit competitive
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I saw rumblings of this on Twitter, but I wasn't buying it at the time. They're friends and this is a clear homeboy move for Fury to get Chisora paid.

Comment

It's absolute bollocks. Just Matchroom's agenda they're pushing. Fury's UK promoter shut it down several times already. Plus we just saw Fury Chisora 3.

Comment

Fury will probably carry Chisora into its latter stages, it’ll probably be a technically awful fight, and I’ll probably be definitely watching
              dougingb dougingb likes this.

Comment

This should never happen. It won’t sell and if fury actually signs up to face chisora again, I for one won’t be watching nor supporting.

Comment

Chisora couldn't even beat the fat Fury that came out of retirement against Seferi.

Comment

Wtf is Fury doing? Nobody wants to see him beat up Chisora again.

Anyway apparently Del turned it down because he wasn't offered enough ££
                    Rodtang Rodtang Boxopera Boxopera like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X