Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez: I Took Garcia's Punches Like They Were Nothing, I Thought I Won!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez: I Took Garcia's Punches Like They Were Nothing, I Thought I Won!

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York City - Jose Benavidez was satisfied with his performance against former two-division world champion Danny "Swift Garcia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The delusion is strong with this one... not quite Wilder or Teo levels... but getting there. Definitely not Broner level delusion though.

Comment

Typical boxer machismo

Comment

Kind of reminds me of Quigg after the Frampton fight. He did nothing for the first half of the fight and when asked if it was a tactical error, he and his trainer implied they were winning those rounds because he was "defending" and "taking the shots well".

Comment

I felt he won every round and garcia did absolutely nothing, it really shows how commentary really can make people blind, controlled agression, barely got caught made garcia miss wildly at times parried everything,commentary kept on asking him to throw punches but could see he was constantly throwing

Comment

A person may have to lie to the public to save face.
            When they are alone, the truth sets in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
              I felt he won every round and garcia did absolutely nothing, it really shows how commentary really can make people blind, controlled agression, barely got caught made garcia miss wildly at times parried everything,commentary kept on asking him to throw punches but could see he was constantly throwing
              Man you are trolling hard af… or you really dksab! One of the two. I give the trolling 6 outta 10!
              The ydksab a 10 outta 10.

Comment

I thought the idea of boxing was not to take the opponents punches all the time?

Comment

I m still trying to understand what was Benavidez doing in the match. No strategy

Comment

What fight were you watching Sammy ?

greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X