Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez: I Took Garcia's Punches Like They Were Nothing, I Thought I Won!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
    Your own camp didn’t think you won nor your family. The judge that scored it even should never get a call to judge again, Period!
    Yep! How about the other scoring? I thought Danny won 10 rounds!

Comment

I'll give Jose credit for going so far after getting knee capped. He has to know that such a disadvantage is crow bait. Boxing is movement, Bud waltzed him. A tech like Swifts will lateral him all day, make Jose look unschooled. He's fighting with a bum leg, but he's a sitting duck.
      Last edited by Corelone; 07-31-2022, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York City - Jose Benavidez was satisfied with his performance against former two-division world champion Danny "Swift Garcia.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        It’s not a contest to see who can TAKE the most punches.

Comment

Getting hit and planting your feet in quicksand doesn't mean winning.

Also sticking out your tongue acting like a dumbass was just painful to watch.

Comment

Jose said he takes punches from his brother David all day so swift’s punches didn’t hurt him. Which is nice but he took almost 250 of them while only landing half as many. Not sure why he thinks he won lol

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
              Jose was throwing his tongue almost same pace as his jab
              Haha. Yeah, don't see how you can win rounds with just facial expressions, blocking punches and ineffective aggression.

Comment

Jose's lizard tongue vs Mikeys fist pumping....you can't help but feel embarrassed for them can you,sheesh.

Thankfully for Danny,PBC has a a few washed up fighters with name recognition at 54 for him that they can milk to the very the end. Have no interest in a Danny/Thurman rematch at 154,not really interested in Lara fighting period so I guess that leaves Harrison,Jrock and Hurd? Castano vs Danny would be a good bounce back fight for himself if he still can make 154.

Comment

Being a punching bag doesn't win rounds.
                  Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Being a punching bag doesn't win rounds.
                    Jose and Kownacki must’ve missed that memo
                    YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

And? You looked like a damn Piņata in there. Hang em up it's obvious those rods and screws in your leg have ruined your career.

Comment

Working...
                      X